What is the best way to come back and get my gains back after rotator cuff rehab?

Buy Lab Tests Online

msully59

Hi, glad you're here. First time poster, long time lurker. Not sure if I should post this question here so let me know if I'm in the wrong place. I'm 51and been on TRT for 6 years. I train pretty hard but suffered a tear to my supraspinatus a few months ago and it looks like rotator cuff surgery for me. My question is what is the best way to come back and get my gains back after rehab? I've already noticed a loss of muscle mass and I'm starting to look pretty out of shape now. still taking .5ml test cyp twice a week and I'm holding steady at 800-900 test levels. I remember how quickly a got in shape back when I first started my treatment, but it eventually kind of levelled off. will that happen again when I start training again? should I let my levels drop, and then bring them back up when I start training again? If I continue my current protocal, will I put on muscle as quickly(adjusting for age of course) as I did when I started? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Your body has a memory.

I would concentrate first of lower body workouts as your rotator cuff heals.

Some guys swear that using nandrolone or BPC-157 helps them heal faster.

rustylwb

Hi, glad you're here. First time poster, long time lurker. Not sure if I should post this question here so let me know if I'm in the wrong place. I'm 51and been on TRT for 6 years. I train pretty hard but suffered a tear to my supraspinatus a few months ago and it looks like rotator cuff surgery for me. My question is what is the best way to come back and get my gains back after rehab? I've already noticed a loss of muscle mass and I'm starting to look pretty out of shape now. still taking .5ml test cyp twice a week and I'm holding steady at 800-900 test levels. I remember how quickly a got in shape back when I first started my treatment, but it eventually kind of levelled off. will that happen again when I start training again? should I let my levels drop, and then bring them back up when I start training again? If I continue my current protocal, will I put on muscle as quickly(adjusting for age of course) as I did when I started? Thanks
You can find a ton of pieces about shoulder problems and working out on YouTube. I know I've watched dozens. Well worth a look.

Warrior

As a trainer who has helped many people after rotator cuff tears and surgery, hire a pro to help you. Go to therapy after and then to a qualified trainer to get back on track.

Willyt

Been there. I would definitely suggest taking it slow and most importantly, eliminate any exercises that may have contributed to the tear in the first place. Requires you to be honest with yourself. In my case, I had been doing way too much overhead work with poor form.

Also, I highly recommend 'Crossover Symmetry' exercises for rehab. You can buy cheaper bands elsewhere, but the exercises are solid. I've been doing them religiously for years. Here is example:

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me