What is the best dose of HCG? Dr Saya presents two case studies.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Big_Alan

VigorousSteve on YouTube (and others) claim that HCG loses its full potency 2-3 weeks after reconstituting the powder with BAC water. He said people often tell him that the HCG stopped working, but he tells them to start a new vial and see if it feels different. And everyone comes back and says "hey it's working now!"

I now agree with him based on my experience with Pregnyl in the USA. Pregnyl comes in 10,000iu powder, and I am taking 300iu EOD, so it would last me about 9 weeks. But after weeks 3-4, things definitely felt different in testicular size and labido. I haven't started a new vial yet mainly because my compounding pharmacy charged me $300 for it, so I'm just upping my doses 50-100iu more until I finish it in a few weeks.

I will probably buy HCG from another source that is under 5,000iu going forward, like a 2,500iu vial. Has anyone else noticed diminishing effectiveness of an HCG vial after 3 weeks?

Speed

HCG is good for 90 days in the fridge based on the studies. I used mine for 30 days per vial, and my sperm count was perfect on it when I used it. So, I call this bulshit....

SteveCleves

Heres an interesting real world test that some people did on meso-rx

"This is a work in progress of testing reconstituted HCG for degradation after 30, 45 and 60 days stored between 2-8 degrees celsius as advised. Posting this with slight delay as I needed to check that it matched the contents of pharmaceutical HCG to exclude this as a variable.
~18% degradation after 31 days
~50% degradation after 45 days"

That thread also links to this study:

Which showed about the same degradation rates.

Big_Alan

HCG is good for 90 days in the fridge based on the studies. I used mine for 30 days per vial, and my sperm count was perfect on it when I used it. So, I call this bulshit....
Can you link to studies? Pregnyl labels says stable for 60 days when refrigerated. I saw another drug medical site say throw away HCG after 30 days.

I found this thread that claims 90 days too, but no sources. [EDIT: same link @Speed provided above, he posted while I was still writing]

Big_Alan

Heres an interesting real world test that some people did on meso-rx

"This is a work in progress of testing reconstituted HCG for degradation after 30, 45 and 60 days stored between 2-8 degrees celsius as advised. Posting this with slight delay as I needed to check that it matched the contents of pharmaceutical HCG to exclude this as a variable.
~18% degradation after 31 days
~50% degradation after 45 days"

That thread also links to this study:

Which showed about the same degradation rates.
Looks like HCG potency goes downhill real fast after 30 days (need to double the dose by day 45), according to their experiment.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me