What is Optimal Estradiol Range for Libido/Erection

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vonko1988

Around 3 to 4 month I even controlled my estrogen and dropped it to between 15-20 not sensitive and couldn’t feel any improvements

Maybe that is the problem controlling estrogen is counter productive 99-percent of time and 20-15 sensitive is terribly low

On your place I would start injecting every day sub q(no IM), no any AI, no obsession on estrogen, no HCG and I would give this protocol 6-8 weeks and evaluate it

Last edited:

M.J

Maybe that is the problem controlling estrogen is counter productive 99-percent of time and 20-15 sensitive is terribly low

On your place I would start injecting every day sub q(no IM), no any AI, no obsession on estrogen, no HCG and I would give this protocol 6-8 weeks and evaluate it
I know people with 40 estradiol and they are normal in my case I have been between 15-16 all my life (could be an issue) but I am still living and active been working out for the past 20 years. So that low estradiol didn’t do anything at least to me

Vonko1988

I know people with 40 estradiol and they are normal in my case I have been between 15-16 all my life (could be an issue) but I am still living and active been working out for the past 20 years. So that low estradiol didn’t do anything at least to me
Have you done dexa scan? Watch this video, Jay Campbell is a controversial person but the dr really knows his stuff:

I would find a way to stop blocking estrogen in your place ASAP and start with a dexa scan on the bones

Vonko1988

I don’t really think I have issues never had any problems with bones plus a left really heavy weights I should have broken many bones by now, but hey no harm of testing :)
Do you have a dexa scan result? If not then you have no idea what is going on

Appassionato

@Vonko1988 dude, I don't want to sound harsh, but you should definitely stop throwing advices at people, since you just started with TRT, have a bunch of health issues, including insomnia and don't even have blood tests yet.

There are natural healthy people with an E2 of 15 and natural total T of 700-800 with no issues. One guy on the forum posted his sons labs and they were naturally having these values.
You didn't even consider his SHBG numbers, so you don't know his free E2 level. He even told you he had these E2 levels for all of his life.

And no, there's nothing like a steady level of sex hormones throughout the day or even between days.
They are highly affected by your lifestyle, how you sleep, what you eat, if you have intercourses or not, how you train etc.

Saying that when testosterone plummet, E2 rises, in a context of TRT, it's just plain bro-science. Did you ever hear that E2 follows test? I've done a bunch of blood tests in these years and my E2 has been tested the lowest (16) after a week from my last injection, while on peak it was 43.

Regarding Kominiarek, I've been a patient of him, so I can assure you he was the one to tell me to get on zinc to lower my E2 levels, that were in the 40s at peak, as I've already mentioned.
Do you realise that an E2>50 has never been observed in a healthy man? Don't tell me it's because it wasn't an LC/MS measurement, because it's been proven to be just an overkill and sometimes even more unreliable that the standard Roche/Eclia method.
The topic has been discussed several times on this forum, use the search button.

Please, let's stop spreading misinformation and terrorism.

Vonko1988

@Vonko1988 dude, I don't want to sound harsh, but you should definitely stop throwing advices at people, since you just started with TRT, have a bunch of health issues, including insomnia and don't even have blood tests yet.

There are natural healthy people with an E2 of 15 and natural total T of 700-800 with no issues. One guy on the forum posted his sons labs and they were naturally having these values.
You didn't even consider his SHBG numbers, so you don't know his free E2 level. He even told you he had these E2 levels for all of his life.

And no, there's nothing like a steady level of sex hormones throughout the day or even between days.
They are highly affected by your lifestyle, how you sleep, what you eat, if you have intercourses or not, how you train etc.

Saying that when testosterone plummet, E2 rises, in a context of TRT, it's just plain bro-science. Did you ever hear that E2 follows test? I've done a bunch of blood tests in these years and my E2 has been tested the lowest (16) after a week from my last injection, while on peak it was 43.

Regarding Kominiarek, I've been a patient of him, so I can assure you he was the one to tell me to get on zinc to lower my E2 levels, that were in the 40s at peak, as I've already mentioned.
Do you realise that an E2>50 has never been observed in a healthy man? Don't tell me it's because it wasn't an LC/MS measurement, because it's been proven to be just an overkill and sometimes even more unreliable that the standard Roche/Eclia method.
The topic has been discussed several times on this forum, use the search button.

Please, let's stop spreading misinformation and terrorism.

Im spreading what the science, good studies and the best in the industry like Neil Rouzier state BACKED BY SCIENCE, no myths and bro fears of estrogen.

By the way I had a test today, my total T is around 1400 and e2 is 81. I feel awesome, libido is better than ever and my sleep improved after I stopped the magnesium. Part of the big numbers is I inject HCG every evening including the night before the test.

I know at least 10 guys with over 50 e2 and zero issues. I know on the other hand guys who had e2 of 10-20 with all kinds of issues.

And this guy here is BLOCKING the estrogen so these levels are not natural to him in any ways.

Appassionato

Im spreading what the science, good studies and the best in the industry like Neil Rouzier state BACKED BY SCIENCE, no myths and bro fears of estrogen.

By the way I had a test today, my total T is around 1400 and e2 is 81. I feel awesome, libido is better than ever and my sleep improved after I stopped the magnesium. Part of the big numbers is I inject HCG every evening including the night before the test.

I know at least 10 guys with over 50 e2 and zero issues. I know on the other hand guys who had e2 of 10-20 with all kinds of issues.

And this guy here is BLOCKING the estrogen so these levels are not natural to him in any ways.

Uff, the same arguments and the same discussion every time.
So, let me understand, you created a post few days ago, saying that you couldn't sleep at night and you were feeling dead.
Then suddenly you took out magnesium, which is a proven remedy for mild insomnia relief, and you started sleeping well.
Don't you think your statement sounds a bit unreal?

The so called science behind Rouzier's statements is weak to say the least. He compares women to men, which is apples to oranges. And don't start parroting Jay Campbell's "same biological system" thing, because otherwise you should nuke your T levels and soar your progesterone and prolactin levels to get the so called benefit of women estrogenic profiles.

Funny thing is that you all end up trying to prove your arguments with "I know X amount of guys who feel awesome on that number of E2 or T".
Same claims by bodybuilders running supraphysiological levels of hormones for several years, right before ending up with strokes.

And be aware that I'm against the use of AIs as well. Reducing the dose usually sort out things for many people.
The less drugs you can be on, the better it is.

The big question is still unanswered though. Are you aware those levels of E2, along with high levels of free T and thyroid hormones that Rouzier wants you to run, haven't been observed in any young healthy man?

Use the search button and find a thread in which Dr Saya and Keith Nicols were discussing the topic. It seems you're just eating all the trash Jay Campbell and his inner circle of doctors are feeding you.

Vonko1988

So, let me understand, you created a post few days ago, saying that you couldn't sleep at night and you were feeling dead.
Then suddenly you took out magnesium, which is a proven remedy for mild insomnia relief, and you started sleeping well.
Don't you think your statement sounds a bit unreal?
I know it sounds strange but this is exactly what happens. I need to investigate that. For now I will try taking magnesium mid day and half dosage

Appassionato

There are studies giving estradiol to men and placebo control group where the first group was with very improved readings.

Study link please.
Very improved readings regarding what?
Did you read the post from madman about high E2 in young men being correlated with ED, despite a good level of total T?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me