what I pay for excellent medical care at defy.

Buy Lab Tests Online

bako

I hope this is OK to post. I have seen several posts asking about cost. Well it is dependent on your condition and what you need. However, I would like to share what it costs me. For injectable testosterone, AI, thyroid, HCG, and syringes my cost is 136 dollars per month. In my opinion dirt cheap. Only 106 without the thyroid medicine. That's what it cost me to take my family out to dinner.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
bako, how do you take the afternoon Desiccated natural thyroid, do you take it on an empty stomach. How many hours after you eat and how long before you eat. Also how many hours apart do you take your Desiccated natural thyroid.

bako

7 hours or so between dosage. If I have to eat before afternoon dose I wait 90 minutes to take it. I'm an early riser..take thyroid first thing after waking with water only....wait to take other supplements for at least 20 minutes...then about 7 hours later next dose again with water...don't eat for 30 minutes and you're good.

chrismez

I hope this is OK to post. I have seen several posts asking about cost. Well it is dependant on your condition and what you need. However, I would like to share what it cost me. For injectable testosterone, AI, thyroid, HCG, and syringes my cost is 136 dollars per month. In my opinion dirt cheap. Only 106 without the thyroid medicine. That's what it cost me to take my family out to dinner.

Do you not go through insurance for your supplies? My F/U with defy is $150 a year, insurance covers T which is $13 a month, 35 of the AI is $10, lasts 6 months, and 3 boxes of syringes is $35. I use a online pharm for HCG, 10000 IU is $21, lasts 10 weeks... I think that comes out to like $40 a month...

bako

I take the defy suggested labs and have my endo order them. He knows I'm on trt just doesn't want to fool with it. I told him that I like him but if he wants to stay my doctor he will order the labs that I ask him to order. Since he orders it insurance pays for it.

chrismez

My blue cross HMO covers all the medication and syringes, I switched to 27G insulin syringes on my own so I just paid for it myself. Very little out of pocket. A couple of my friends have the PPO and a 10CC bottle of Depo Testosterone is free and Anastrozole is $8. I walked into Costco and handed them my script and insurance card and that was it...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me