What happened to All things male forum?

Buy Lab Tests Online

ratbag

It's practically dead over there and it's been this way for some time. It seems everyone is gone. There used to be some great posts and posters and great information but I guess with so many members being banned they must have moved on somewhere else. How unfortunate.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
EM Killed it? :)

I noticed that awhile back, actually, tried to participate there and it's just dead, might as well shut it down at this point.

ratbag

lol it could be... but Dr. Crisler isn't posting either. Everytime I read a thread I see so many posters who were banned. It's obviously a problem. That's the difference between an MD's site versus an open forum like here. The MD is obligated to ban anyone who even suggests a protocol. Crisler's a good MD and ran other forums successfully so not sure why this should happen.

That's not a forum, it's a website and I cannot find a new forum there. Can you link me directly to that new forum?

Its starting to be a more than funny that there's new posts on ATM a/o today and he can't provide an actual link to anything yet offers up things he can't back up.

ratbag

His new site does have links back to all things male as well so I suspect there is no new forum. And while on that subject Dr. J has not posted on his own forum since April 2017... interesting!

captain

I talked on the phone with Dr. J the other day and he seemed rushed so I would guess he has no time for it. One of the banned members was playing doctor in private messaging. I recall the forum really slowed down after that was put to a stop.

I talked on the phone with Dr. J the other day and he seemed rushed so I would guess he has no time for it. One of the banned members was playing doctor in private messaging. I recall the forum really slowed down after that was put to a stop.

I thought I saw the decline at the time youre referring to.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Get our 382 page free testosterone book

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com