What E2 symptoms are these??

Buy Lab Tests Online

joshmaximus

Hello, I need to pull labs but am waiting because i have tweaked my protocol a bit. I am having no morning wood, my erections are hard but they seem not as full and my balls are tight to my body and seem smaller....wont hang. Also achy joints. To me is all high e2 sysmptoms except for achy joints? Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
going too low on e2 kills your wood as well.
hard erections but no libido i had on anastrozole
no erections and no libido I had with highish e2 but I call it a bad day (can't be 100% every day lol)
achy joints can be sign of low e2 or overtraining
I suggest stopping AI if you use it in your current protocol and give it couple of weeks

joshmaximus

going too low on e2 kills your wood as well.
hard erections but no libido i had on anastrozole
no erections and no libido I had with highish e2 but I call it a bad day (can't be 100% every day lol)
achy joints can be sign of low e2 or overtraining
I suggest stopping AI if you use it in your current protocol and give it couple of weeks
I do 80mg of test and 500ius of hcg every 3.5 days plus .125mg of anastrozole a week plus 5mg of dhea and 5mg of pregnalone.....I cant believe I have low e2 on .125mg of anastrozole?

only labs can tell but it's very possible if you don't need any AI to go to low even on trt. Labwork is best because guessing games is no go when it comes to hormones

Systemlord

You can forget about going based off a feeling whether E2 is high or low, not at least until you experience both more than a few times. One dosage of .125 dropped my down to an E2 of 12 pg/mL, I'm dissolving 0.050 anastrozole in 5ml of vodka and dosing .2mls.

You read it right, anastrozole dissolves in vodka, I have graduated glass droppers for getting a precise dosage. It's the only path forward for an AI over-responder.

if I would be on anastrozole and would see some symptoms of low e2 creeping up I would get labs done ASAP because if e2 gets crashed that's total misery very unpleasant experience

Weasel

I do 80mg of test and 500ius of hcg every 3.5 days plus .125mg of anastrozole a week plus 5mg of dhea and 5mg of pregnalone.....I cant believe I have low e2 on .125mg of anastrozole?[/QUOTE]

Happens all the time around here. So many guys use an AI when there is no reason to be.

Vince

Super Moderator
I would have to agree with the people we're saying your E2 is probably low. If it was me I would stop the AI.

joshmaximus

I went and did labs yesterday for sensitive e2 just to see where am at. I will do full labs in 6bweeks want to check my test level and shgb and e2. Been playing with my protocol lately.

stx359

What is your SHBG? Even if you have an E2 in the 50's you can have a normal free E2 which you can crash with an AI. You would just have to run a free E2 to check. I run a high sensitive E2 with a normal free E2 because I have a SHBG in the high 40's which binds up the E2.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me