What does the "trough" feel like?

Buy Lab Tests Online

krm

Hey guys, so my endo wanted to do some follow-up bloodwork on my starting protocol (125mg E2W) after 6 weeks, which is going to be next week.

It's now been 12 days since the last injection - with 6 more days to go, as he is on holidays and only draws blood on Wednesday (it's Thursday now).

I feel absolutely horrible - I'm extremely nervous (which I *NEVER* am), I am extremely irritable (I'm really feeling as I'm about to explode on my wife/kids/their friends), and my exhaustion is worse than before I started.

Assuming these are all symptoms that I'm now starting to reach the bottom of my serum levels - how does the "trough" feel like for you guys?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

Why are you waiting six more days? Why wouldn't you do labs in two days at day 14? I think if you call the doctors office and explain the situation, they'll get you in at day 14. Every two weeks can work if you have mid levels of SHBG. I tried 200mg E2W for a while and my 14 day trough was 790ng and at 7 days was over 1800ng, but I have shbg in the 60-70 range. The duration could have worked in my case, except the first week was a damn nightmare because of my peak levels. I personally think you should discuss as Vince stated going to a weekly dose. The lower peaks and higher troughs make things much smoother. I have no dip whatsoever on weekly injections, but again that will depend on shbg levels and how your body metabolizes the testosterone.

Sean Mosher

Every 2 weeks is inexcusable and frankly borderline malpractice (sounds like you're feeling worse with more ups and downs).
New doc time or demand weekly injections.
He works for you...........not vice versa.

Jiu Jitsu Dude

I have an SHBG of 32 and every 2 weeks injection was horrible. And my doc would not budge. I just changed my own protocol and feel much better. Still dialing in but so much better than E2W...

krm

Thanks for all replies. I'm fully aware this sucks, the problem is: Where I live, he's currently my only option (others wouldn't even consider TRT) and I've been through a few docs already.

Why I'm not going earlier - he's on holidays this week and only draws blood on Wednesday - for whatever freaking reason.

Also, drawing blood next wed will definitely have my levels even lower, so I hope that he'll up the dose to a "reasonable" range by himself... still, sucks.

What are your symptoms?

I’d do my own injections, 125 mg per week. Go to the doctor for bloodwork and you should be safe. If the numbers are fine, he’ll think he’s doing a great job.

As far as what my trough feels like, I have never noticed anything. My protocol is 130 mg cypionate weekly and I have never experienced anything like any kind of dip or crash. In fact, the night before I inject is often the nigh when sex is the best for me. If the protocol you are on is right, I don’t think you should even notice a trough.

I’d do my own injections, 125 mg per week. Go to the doctor for bloodwork and you should be safe. If the numbers are fine, he’ll think he’s doing a great job.

As far as what my trough feels like, I have never noticed anything. My protocol is 130 mg cypionate weekly and I have never experienced anything like any kind of dip or crash. In fact, the night before I inject is often the nigh when sex is the best for me. If the protocol you are on is right, I don’t think you should even notice a trough.

Do you ever think when you get in or approaching the trough and you seem to be better or at your best that the peak or dose was just too high?

Do you ever think when you get in or approaching the trough and you seem to be better or at your best that the peak or dose was just too high?

I’m not really sure. To be honest, I feel pretty good most of the time. If I didn’t have orthopedic problems I would never think I was as old as I am.

Matthew Leiser

I started every two weeks and was horrible. Moved to weekly but still not great. Then twice a week much better, then twice a week even better. Tried every other day and am now to daily which for me is best. That experiment took almost 2.5 years. Now at daily I don’t even feel troughs.

Systemlord

These every 2 week protocols are ancient and any doctor that still practices these old archaic protocols speaks volumes how he doesn't normal do TRT. These were the type of protocols done in the clinic trials, this is 2018 for crying out loud.

Your levels are expected well below the therapeutic ranges. I was originally started out on 200mg every 3 weeks so I know how you feel brother. SHBG levels will dictate the type of TRT protocol that will work for you.

In the meantime show this study below to your doctor to see if it will cause him to change course.

You have my sympathies Krm.

Pay close attention to figure 1 graph B, levels drop below the therapeutic ranges after 6 days. Click on the attachment in the link below.

The 12 Year-Old Study That Proves Testosterone Injections Every Two Weeks Fail

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching