What DOES and WHY does Testosterone help with fatigue

Buy Lab Tests Online

MFool

I've never seen the fatigue question answered in detail. What IS testosterone doing in your body that providing TRT solves the fatigue issue. I know it does help fatigue but in a normal person or in a supplemented man with TRT what IS it doing that affects good or bad fatigue.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I've never seen the fatigue question answered in detail. What IS testosterone doing in your body that providing TRT solves the fatigue issue. I know it does help fatigue but in a normal person or in a supplemented man with TRT what IS it doing that affects good or bad fatigue.

Testosterone increases a man's resting metabolic rate which in turn increases energy and reduces fatigue.

Vince

Super Moderator
There are male testosterone receptors throughout your body, but the largest concentration is in the heart and brain.

MFool

Still the question then... women don't have the fatigue issue so what's different. The RBC I've never had as clinically low, after TRT it really didn't change a whole lot. I posted a similar question on brain fog and there were some studies. Are there any studies relating to what testosterone is DOING to help fatigue? (oh Gene good point but I'd love to have had mine measured before and after TRT)

So what's out there in the way of studies or more clinical definitions of the reasons testosterone lack causes fatigue.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me