What causes black horizontal bands on toenails that appear out of nowhere.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I am experiencing three black bands on toenails and accompanying symptoms include neck pain, sharp bone pain at the fingertips and stinging burning pain in skin.

These bands weren't on my toenails days ago, the bands seem to darken and lighten in the span of hours. I feel terrible mentally and physically.

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Style

I read the article and think you should go see your doctor. The root causes all sounded serious like diabetes, STD’s and other bad things.

Systemlord

I read the article and think you should go see your doctor.
I've done exactly that and was told to wash my toenails better, that's why I'm here asking for help here. I've told them I feel like someone has got me in a headlock when lying down, that's why I haven't sleep in my bed for over two years.

My erections when I have them are pulsing rapidly up and down when stopping TRT or after dosing changes and it hurts. I swell up on both sides of my neck under my jaw after dosing changes. The left side of my head and chest hurts when these black lines appear on my toes.

My docs just keep blowing me off. My diabetes had been out of control for 1 year because I'm unable to stay on the TRT for longer than 3 weeks due to these symptoms and treating the diabetes with insulin or medicine causes paralyzing fatigue, extreme burning in skin and severe cramping in my midsection.

The TRT causes the same symptoms and the only things that cures me of these symptoms within 30 minutes is a nitroglycerin tablet, I feel 100% percent normal. My thought process is uncredible sharp, my personality comes out, have limitless energy and haven't felt this good in decades.

Strangely these symptoms really start up as my glucose levels start hitting around 100 or target.

Last edited:

Joe Sixpack

Do you suppose all those symptoms are side FX from blood sugar highs and lows? With the nitro, all I can think is that it's acting as a short term boost. Sort of like taking a cortisol tablet. These are wild guesses on my part.

BayArea

Your priority right now should be to get your diabetes under control. I’m assuming you’re type 2. I’ve never heard of metformin or insulin causing your symptoms. You need to go through the alphabet of drugs to find something that works. Change to an endo who specializes in hard to control diabetes (an endo who does nothing but diabetes). You really don’t want to wreck your kidneys, eyes, feet, etc.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me