What are the symptoms of hyperlipidemia?

Buy Lab Tests Online

JohnTaylorHK

Over the last few months I have been getting symptoms similar to a hangover: Dehydration (feeling thirsty all the time, especially on waking up in the morning), Tinnitus, increasing myopia, mild (background) headaches, some dizziness and short-term memory loss. The tinnitus I have had for several years. Tinnitus, myopia, headaches are mainly on the left side. I also have started getting symptoms of upper back ache when standing, primarily on the right side. I have had Lipid panel, CBC, Urinalysis, BUN and Creatinin tests (attached). They indicate hyperlipidemia. My neuro said that this was probably the cause of all my symptoms. Now he is a very well respected figure in the wider community, but I have never heard of, nor can I find through research, anything that would suggest that hyperlipidemia would be responsible. The reason for seeing the neuro was that I was terrified that I might have a brain tumor/stroke or some other horrible infliction, so if it is hyperlipidemia, I'm actually quite happy, as it is something I can address.

I currently take NO medicines, the neuro wrote me up for Citicoline, but after a week I notice no change in anything. We agreed I would try to manage the hyperlipidemia through diet.

Does anyone have personal experience, or can point me to any information, relating to these symptoms? Namaste.

Attachments

• 200702 - 5 Tests for Neuro.pdf
    535.5 KB · Views: 146
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel