What’s wrong with my body?

Buy Lab Tests Online
How did you tear it initially? Soccer right? Then after 6 months it went again - playing soccer or on its own? Any chance they had botched the first surgery?

Sorry let me try to explain this better. Okay. So I turned 18 and I flew to England after signing a pro contract. I play a full year completely healthy, every game every training, besides a week off for an Achilles strain. Then I went back for my second season that started in august and through December I was healthy, then late December I felt my groin pop. Initially I took 7 months off with just rehab as we thought it was a groin strain. After figuring out it wasn’t I flew to Cali to have surgery with a notable surgeon. He did surgery on my groins and said I had a sports hernia and that he repaired it. i rehabbed after that surgery for 8 months but it didnt feel right still, I had shooting sharp pain daily whether I was working out or not and it had spread from my groins to my abdomen and pubic bone. I ended up finding a suergon in philly who is world renowned for doing pro athletes. I saw him and he knew exactly what was up. He said I need core and groin surgery. He said he also saw a hip labrum tear but said let’s try the groin and core surgery first since it’s only a 6 week recovery compared to 6 month hip. After he operated I felt better than ever during rehab. All the sharp pain was gone. Finally. I got back to running and i realized I had a slight groin pain still, it was different then before but still there. I went back and he said that was the labrum. (My worst mistake ever was getting this fixed), basically I needed up doing the hip surgery and I haven’t felt the same since. Constant pain in places I never had pain, lower back, abs, groin. i went a few months ago and found out it had completely retorn, I believe the surgeon messed up.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TestOneTwo

Sorry let me try to explain this better. Okay. So I turned 18 and I flew to England after signing a pro contract. I play a full year completely healthy, every game every training, besides a week off for an Achilles strain. Then I went back for my second season that started in august and through December I was healthy, then late December I felt my groin pop. Initially I took 7 months off with just rehab as we thought it was a groin strain. After figuring out it wasn’t I flew to Cali to have surgery with a notable surgeon. He did surgery on my groins and said I had a sports hernia and that he repaired it. i rehabbed after that surgery for 8 months but it didnt feel right still, I had shooting sharp pain daily whether I was working out or not and it had spread from my groins to my abdomen and pubic bone. I ended up finding a suergon in philly who is world renowned for doing pro athletes. I saw him and he knew exactly what was up. He said I need core and groin surgery. He said he also saw a hip labrum tear but said let’s try the groin and core surgery first since it’s only a 6 week recovery compared to 6 month hip. After he operated I felt better than ever during rehab. All the sharp pain was gone. Finally. I got back to running and i realized I had a slight groin pain still, it was different then before but still there. I went back and he said that was the labrum. (My worst mistake ever was getting this fixed), basically I needed up doing the hip surgery and I haven’t felt the same since. Constant pain in places I never had pain, lower back, abs, groin. i went a few months ago and found out it had completely retorn, I believe the surgeon messed up.
Well what I know is that, while these procedures are pretty routine, there’s still an awful lot that can go wrong. I’m drawing from my knowledge about “my” type of connective tissue related hernias. It’s not too uncommon that nerve issues develop after surgery. Now, you didn‘t get a mesh or something but there will still be some sort of sutures that can physically interfere with nerves. Then there is the mysterious issue of chronic pain. Some patients have that and it’s not always clear why. Sometimes another surgery can relieve that, sometimes not.
Then there’re other ways of making mistakes during surgery, I.e. rushing it, making wrong decisions and all that. It all sounds to me as if your first surgery (or possibly rushed rehab?) went wrong and everything that happened after are consequences of that.
Back to your original question and please keep in mind I’m far from being a medical professional, no I do not think there’s anything wrong with your blood or hormones nor do I think your problems are due to an underlying issue. I think either the original diagnosis, surgery or rehab went South. You need to find someone who realizes that and yeah probably go very easy on your training. I’m sorry to hear this
puts a harsh pause on your career moves, at least four now, and I know you probably have nothing else in your mind than getting back to play as soon as possible but man, make sure you heal first. You don’t want to create unrepairable damage you have to spent the rest of your life with.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me