What’s the difference between E2 sensitive by LabCorp and E2 ultrasensitive by Quest?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarcoFL

I am going to stop the sensitive as mine are usually about the same result! The sensitive seems to hold up my results anyway. I know you guys like it but for me it is not worth it. My last Labcorp they forgot 3 test that had been ordered so look forward to trying quest soon. I am getting my last LabCorp shortly.

Gman86

I am going to stop the sensitive as mine are usually about the same result! The sensitive seems to hold up my results anyway. I know you guys like it but for me it is not worth it. My last Labcorp they forgot 3 test that had been ordered so look forward to trying quest soon. I am getting my last LabCorp shortly.

So do you plan on using the non-sens E2 in the future, or doing the sensitive, just with quest?

MarcoFL

For me I have just never see much of a difference between the two tests. I have also noticed it is the one that holds up the results and can be inaccurate. I am sure I will use LC some because that is who my doctor uses but will use DL with quest.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
DiscountedLabs.com uses Quest Diagnostics now

This is the ultrasensitive estradiol from Quest

This is the sensitive estradiol from Labcorp that we used to sell (they are both the same but Quest chose to call theirs ultrasensitive)

Gman86

DiscountedLabs.com uses Quest Diagnostics now

This is the ultrasensitive estradiol from Quest

This is the sensitive estradiol from Labcorp that we used to sell (they are both the same but Quest chose to call theirs ultrasensitive)

Perfect! Thanks Nelson!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching