Went off TRT cold turkey today!

Buy Lab Tests Online

n2turbo

Due to my financial situation there is no way I could continue it,going through a divorce. i’ve been on TRT now for probably two years. Is there gonna be some kind of side effects coming off so quick?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Weasel

Due to my financial situation there is no way I could continue it,going through a divorce. i’ve been on TRT now for probably two years. Is there gonna be some kind of side effects coming off so quick?

All i felt the 1 time i went off was the anxiety of going off and thinking some real hell was coming. Which never happened for me.

mooseman109

I went off for a few months once due to high HCT. Nothing drastic as far as sudden shock. But in about 3 weeks I was back to no energy, anxiety and all the crap that started me on TRT in the first place

rvatrt

I always made sure to have a couple weeks left of HCG before going off of it.
Nothing drastic happened but I was a bit emotional sometimes towards the 2 week mark.

M.J

I have a friend who finished body building Injection course, two years later his fsh lh and testosterone all are low!! Very low.

he didn’t take anything after his course.
Point is I am not sure how safe is it to stop testosterone without anything to restart your system.

my friend doctor told him to start clomid course he is on his first week now.

Charliebizz

I have a friend who finished body building Injection course, two years later his fsh lh and testosterone all are low!! Very low.

he didn’t take anything after his course.
Point is I am not sure how safe is it to stop testosterone without anything to restart your system.

my friend doctor told him to start clomid course he is on his first week now.
Your body will restart on its own. (back to to it's low baseline). After trying many restarts my personal opinion is restarts only prolong getting off. And can cause it's own set of side effects.

That said going off trt is going to bring you back to how you felt before trt. You might be lower then baseline for some time also. But personally I don't feel much different from 150-350. But I also do not feel that great on trt so getting off for me isn't that hard

rvatrt

I believe HCG is the most important thing here. I agree, I don’t feel much different off. But I sleep more, have less energy & motivation, and more fat build up…less aggression as well.

n2turbo

Your body will restart on its own. (back to to it's low baseline). After trying many restarts my personal opinion is restarts only prolong getting off. And can cause it's own set of side effects.

That said going off trt is going to bring you back to how you felt before trt. You might be lower then baseline for some time also. But personally I don't feel much different from 150-350. But I also do not feel that great on trt so getting off for me isn't that hard
My baseline was 150 before, I’m not feeling to good low mood and bad sleep. Hopefully it blows over soon.

M.J

i would understand if he have low t before maybe your right he is originally low in T. but i find it hard to believe that he have LOW FSH and LOW LH plus LOW T in the same time.
i saw his reading he was around 1.2 LH and 1.5 FSH this is very low.

i would think this is a restart problem otherwise having all these low is unlikely to be caused by something else. not impossible but unlikely.

he is now on clomid course lets see how it goes.

M.J

I believe HCG is the most important thing here. I agree, I don’t feel much different off. But I sleep more, have less energy & motivation, and more fat build up…less aggression as well.
one point here i changed my HCG dose last week from 500 EOD to 250 EOD and i got a nice libido increase for 7 to 10 days :).

i am not sure if it s still there but i think its a bit lower i will check this week if its not there i will go back to 500 EOD and see if i get another increase in libido if so i will be switching HCG dose weekly :p

Charliebizz

i would understand if he have low t before maybe your right he is originally low in T. but i find it hard to believe that he have LOW FSH and LOW LH plus LOW T in the same time.
i saw his reading he was around 1.2 LH and 1.5 FSH this is very low.

i would think this is a restart problem otherwise having all these low is unlikely to be caused by something else. not impossible but unlikely.

he is now on clomid course lets see how it goes.
I get what your saying but I'm not sure of the correlation between lh/fsh and t levels. I've had t levels as low as 168 and high as 400 with similar lh/FSH levels.

M.J

I get what your saying but I'm not sure of the correlation between lh/fsh and t levels. I've had t levels as low as 168 and high as 400 with similar lh/FSH levels.
He is checking values tomorrow finished two weeks I will report how it goes. He still have one month of clomid. Let’s see how it goes.

nicknot

I would strongly reconsider. Crashing your Test levels while going through a divorce, or even in the immediate aftermath, is about the worst possible timing. You're gonna need all the physical and mental energy you can get, trust me I'm speaking from experience.

If you really can't afford it through a clinic or anti-aging doc, I would go UGL before I drop it. UGL Test is really, really cheap.

JTvegas

I quit and did hcg for a minute but after finding out that just prolongs your body restarting so I quit that right away too. I felt fine actually better since trt was causing other issues.

Charliebizz

I quit and did hcg for a minute but after finding out that just prolongs your body restarting so I quit that right away too. I felt fine actually better since trt was causing other issues.
What side effects were you having? How long have you been off ?

JTvegas

Blood pressure was much higher than usual and HR as well. Hematocrit never got that high to explain it and neither did estrogen. I was having a nagging chest pain a lot that made me go to the cardiologist. They said everything looked ok but those symptoms continued. I think my prostate was enlarged a bit and hair started thinning. Also just started feeling overly anxious and amped out. I kept lowered dose and increased frequency over time but last test I took my testosterone was pretty much at levels I started with so thought why am I still doing this. Quit about six months ago and many of those side effects went away including the blood pressure coming back down to normal but it did take a couple months.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me