Went off TRT cold turkey today!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Charliebizz

Blood pressure was much higher than usual and HR as well. Hematocrit never got that high to explain it and neither did estrogen. I was having a nagging chest pain a lot that made me go to the cardiologist. They said everything looked ok but those symptoms continued. I think my prostate was enlarged a bit and hair started thinning. Also just started feeling overly anxious and amped out. I kept lowered dose and increased frequency over time but last test I took my testosterone was pretty much at levels I started with so thought why am I still doing this. Quit about six months ago and many of those side effects went away including the blood pressure coming back down to normal but it did take a couple months.
I've talked to some pretty smart people over the years and a few really aren't that big on trt. I know it can really work wonders for some but hpta shutdown really seems to effect others. And when it's shut down even taking the upstream hormones doesn't always work because of all the other things that are inhibited that get those said hormones to do the job. And what sucks for guys like us that struggle with trt is the guys who do good will bash you and call those other drs that don't like using trt quacks.

That said I'm currently doing better with trt then without overall but it does come with some pretty frustrating sides for me. Luckily it's not high bp or blood counts. Just small nagging things that I've tested a few times by coming on and off and like clock work on trt few months in I get them. Like this weird pressure head ache and strange depression. But I'm giving prog with trt a chance since I had some success with progesterone alone in the past.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

M.J

Blood pressure was much higher than usual and HR as well. Hematocrit never got that high to explain it and neither did estrogen. I was having a nagging chest pain a lot that made me go to the cardiologist. They said everything looked ok but those symptoms continued. I think my prostate was enlarged a bit and hair started thinning. Also just started feeling overly anxious and amped out. I kept lowered dose and increased frequency over time but last test I took my testosterone was pretty much at levels I started with so thought why am I still doing this. Quit about six months ago and many of those side effects went away including the blood pressure coming back down to normal but it did take a couple months.
My Blood pressure went high when my ferritin went low.

Mmontana

I was iron, potassium, vitamin C and vitamin D deficient and the TRT was placing a lot of demand on the iron. I figured I could get the iron up faster off the TRT.
I got my labs back and all look pretty good except ferritin. I guess I could increase my iron rich foods of take a supplement. I have not injected in a week now. Also thinking of stopping.

mrbooshay

I stopped a while ago to have another baby. I had been on it for years. I gradually came off over about 2 months but didn't take anything for PCT. I felt very tired and sluggish for about a month then all was good. We got pregnant within that first month so I suppose everything kicked back in. I have done it both ways, with hcg and clomid also. Honestly, for me, i would do it again without any drugs.

Mmontana

I stopped a while ago to have another baby. I had been on it for years. I gradually came off over about 2 months but didn't take anything for PCT. I felt very tired and sluggish for about a month then all was good. We got pregnant within that first month so I suppose everything kicked back in. I have done it both ways, with hcg and clomid also. Honestly, for me, i would do it again without any drugs.
Ok. Seeing only was on 9 weeks I am also taking the no drug approach. I was already fit before TRT and I am very solid in my diet. My free T was constantly below the stated range and I did have noticeable symptom as well. My GP would only discuss the total T number admitting no knowledge of low free T and its effects. I know my numbers will go back to where they were and probably the symptoms will also return. I simply need to find a knowledgable doctor that will seriously mange this they way I need it managed.

Gabe22

Can you really restart without drugs and only cold turkey? My doctor wants to prescribe HCG and tamoxifen but i hear bad things about taxoxifen so i'm hoping HCG is enough for restart.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me