Wellbutrin for orgasm troubles

Buy Lab Tests Online

hdbernalp1979

Hi guys:

I`m a 38 years old thin guy,i began with trt on 2017, nice results, better mood better erections, recently better sleep, but still i have issues with orgasm, since long time i`ve been unable to achieve orgasm on an intercourse, and when i masturbate sometime i 'lost' the signal before cum. Now that i`m able to mantain an erection i told him about this issue to my doc, he send me wellbutrin 150mg, to manage this issue, but didn`t tell me how much take, or when, i never have taken antidepressants or mood bosters before. I just wanna ask you about your experience with this,also here in the forum i was reading about vitamin b6 to small libido rise i still feel that something is missing, for dopamine actually i`m taking l-thyrosine 500 mg in the morning it gives me a nice rush better than coffe to begin the day

Thanks

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Will Brink

Hi guys:

I`m a 38 years old thin guy,i began with trt on 2017, nice results, better mood better erections, recently better sleep, but still i have issues with orgasm, since long time i`ve been unable to achieve orgasm on an intercourse, and when i masturbate sometime i 'lost' the signal before cum. Now that i`m able to mantain an erection i told him about this issue to my doc, he send me wellbutrin 150mg, to manage this issue, but didn`t tell me how much take, or when, i never have taken antidepressants or mood bosters before. I just wanna ask you about your experience with this,also here in the forum i was reading about vitamin b6 to small libido rise i still feel that something is missing, for dopamine actually i`m taking l-thyrosine 500 mg in the morning it gives me a nice rush better than coffe to begin the day

Thanks

It would say right on the prescription normally. That's something you need to discuss with your doc. Minimum dose of Tyrosine would be 2g at least. That's lowest dose I have seen in studies showing any impact on cognitive performance, etc, most studies using more. Most AAs require gram amount for any effects.

he send me wellbutrin 150mg, to manage this issue, but didn`t tell me how much take,

The normal dose to start out with is 150 in the mornings. Then move up to 150 morning and 150 evenings. Never exceed 300 mg / 24hours
If 150 works for you don't go to 300. Give this med several weeks to get the full benefit. Theses meds take awhile to work it is not like taking an asprin and 30 minutes your headache is gone.
hope that helps.

hdbernalp1979

The normal dose to start out with is 150 in the mornings. Then move up to 150 morning and 150 evenings. Never exceed 300 mg / 24hours
If 150 works for you don't go to 300. Give this med several weeks to get the full benefit. Theses meds take awhile to work it is not like taking an asprin and 30 minutes your headache is gone.
hope that helps.

Thanks for your advice, i just wanna ask ¿should i be worried about long term side effects? I never have suffered depression, so i dont trust on antidepressants

Thanks for your advice, i just wanna ask ¿should i be worried about long term side effects? I never have suffered depression, so i dont trust on antidepressants
If you aren't depressed why did your doc give you an antidepressant? I know your title says to help orgasms I am not sure how that works.
I can't stand how antidepressants makes me feel.

madman

Super Moderator
Hi guys:

Thanks

Have you had your prolactin levels checked? https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4822480/

hdbernalp1979

Yes, i have prolactin on 7.09ng/ml range 4.04-15.2. And yes i knew about cabergoline, but my doc didnt tell me nothing about he only told me we are gonna test wellbutrin and made the recipe.
About wellbutrin, i´m worried on long term side effects, i was reading that it´s possible that after a time the body suspends or lowers its own dopamine production, making you completely dependent of the medication, or with like parkinson symptoms. After all this years frustrated i´m evaluating risk/benefit.........So i just wanna know experiences

Murderface

I'm on Bimix and Trintellix, and I swear to god, I can NEVER have an orgasm! It takes so long.... I lose the signal. I started titrating down on the Trintellix, and got some results. It gets frustrating sometimes that I actually have to fake it so my lady doesn't think she's not helping. What the hell should I do?

snip...
About wellbutrin, i´m worried on long term side effects, i was reading that it´s possible that after a time the body suspends or lowers its own dopamine production, making you completely dependent of the medication, or with like parkinson symptoms. After all this years frustrated i´m evaluating risk/benefit.........So i just wanna know experiences

Heah hdbernalp1979 did you try the wellbutrin? What side effects are worried about?

What is Wellbutrin? Wellbutrin (chemically known as bupropion) is an antidepressant that is a Norepinephrine-dopamine re-uptake inhibitor. In short, Wellbutrin improves one's mood by increasing the concentration of dopamine in the brain. Wellbutrin is considered to be non-addictive and non-habit forming ...

hdbernalp1979

Heah hdbernalp1979 did you try the wellbutrin? What side effects are worried about?

15 days since i began with wellbutrin xk 150, first two days i felt a little up on blood presure, with a soft headache that passed at fourth or fifth day since then all normal, i dont feel myself more happy, or irritable, my mood is the same, but i`ve slept muuuuuch better since i`m on WB, still nothing related with libido improvement, may be on third or fourth week, Nothing to be worried

15 days since i began with wellbutrin xk 150, first two days i felt a little up on blood presure, with a soft headache that passed at fourth or fifth day since then all normal, i dont feel myself more happy, or irritable, my mood is the same, but i`ve slept muuuuuch better since i`m on WB, still nothing related with libido improvement, may be on third or fourth week, Nothing to be worried

At least you are getting something out of them. I looked up Trintellix dam that is your climax problem. Anyway you can go off them? Maybe go to the full dose of Welbutrin
Sorry I didn't see this before.

What type of antidepressant is Trintellix?

This medication is used to treat depression. It works by helping to restore the balance of a certain natural substance (serotonin) in the brain. Vortioxetine is an SSRI (selective serotonin reuptake inhibitor) and serotonin receptor modulator.

I´ve on Wellbutrin for some years for the purpose to conteract some side effects of Lexapro. So far so good. However, Wellbutrin is not really addressing dopamine that much that one might think. And be careful before you increase the dose due to [FONT=&quot]norepinephrine [/FONT][FONT=&quot]that can make you very nervous and speedy. [/FONT][FONT=&quot][/FONT]

I´ve on Wellbutrin for some years for the purpose to conteract some side effects of Lexapro. So far so good. However, Wellbutrin is not really addressing dopamine that much that one might think. And be careful before you increase the dose due to norepinephrine that can make you very nervous and speedy.
Hi Tommy, Are you taking 150mg/day or 300?

150mg but I have taken also 300mg but that dose is far too much for me.

Thanks for the fast reply. Do you take in morning or at bed time? I take 150 time released around 8pm bed at 10pm.
I am taking this to help sleep and looking forward to the positive side effects like improved climax's.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me