Weird way of loading syringes

Buy Lab Tests Online
Hi,

So, i’ve switched to insulin syringes today but there’s one problem with filling them up ‘normally’. My testosterone comes in ampoules instead of vials so it’s very difficult to load syringes the normal way. What i do is - i am using another syringe, loading it up, then remove the plunger from insulin syringe and just “inject” testosterone there, then I just slowly insert the plunger and wait until test drops down at the end of syringe. Is that ok? :D

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
With an ampule containing multiple doses it's more typical to transfer the ampule contents to a sterile vial and then draw as needed. Ideally you use a filter needle for the initial draw from the ampule—removing glass particles—then switch needles to inject the contents into the vial. Just make sure your testosterone has something added to prevent bacterial growth.

If the ampule contains a single dose then your method is ok, though you might still want to use a filter needle for the draw and another needle for the loading.

Listen to Cataceous, make certain you use filter needles for the initial draw after you open the ampule.

Yes, you can get tiny pieces of glass in the solution. There is a reason we use them in the hospital anytime we have to use medication that comes in an ampule.

slicktop

Hi,

So, i’ve switched to insulin syringes today but there’s one problem with filling them up ‘normally’. My testosterone comes in ampoules instead of vials so it’s very difficult to load syringes the normal way. What i do is - i am using another syringe, loading it up, then remove the plunger from insulin syringe and just “inject” testosterone there, then I just slowly insert the plunger and wait until test drops down at the end of syringe. Is that ok? :D
What's being discussed is generally referred to as "backfilling". Please listen to the advice of the gentlemen above- you don't want microparticles of glass in your blood stream!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me