Weird drop in SHBG leads to sudden E2 issue.

Buy Lab Tests Online

stx359

I have been on TRT for 2.5 years and have had textbook levels - TT around 1000, FT in the 20's, SHBG fluctuates between 45-50 and E2 typically matches SHBG. I have never had any E2 symptoms though I will admit that my regimen would create an E2 nightmare for most - test cyp 60 mg every 3.5, HCG 500 IU MWF, 25 mg cream to the scrotum every morning and DHEA 25 mg twice a day.

Lately I have not felt myself, libido nonexistent, poor erectile function, no sensitivity, extremely disappointing orgasms. Lo and behold my routine labs come back and my for the first time ever my SHBG is down fifteen points to 32 and my sensitive E2 is 72.7 (8-35)! Same lab I always use, no change to diet, exercise or regimen. Believe it or not I was relieved because it explained how I am feeling but the drop in SHBG has me concerned.

I don't need any advice on how to lower E2 as i have plenty of arrows in the quiver - will discontinue cream immediately, cut HCG to twice a week from three times and cut DHEA dose in half. I will check again on discounted labs in a couple weeks and perhaps even run a free E2. I was just curious what the explanation might be for the drop in SHBG. Any opinions? I also had a weird 20% drop in LDL (from 88 to 69) with no change in medication. Since cholesterol is so important to hormone synthesis I wonder if there is a connection.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching