Weekly shots

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sh1973

I’ve been on trt over 13 years and tried pretty much every dosing schedule. I find weekly to be far superior in my case and only use 60mg per week. Trough is usually around 600-650ng. Feel great and been doing this for a long time.

Sly

I’ve tried twice and three times a week and feel better doing once a week and it’s a lot less hassle especially if I travel for work during the week.

DaytonaJonah

I’ve been on trt over 13 years and tried pretty much every dosing schedule. I find weekly to be far superior in my case and only use 60mg per week. Trough is usually around 600-650ng. Feel great and been doing this for a long time.
For your weekly dose, what test. ester works for you?

Forty2

That's good to know.
What is your SHBG?

Whatzup

Two or 3 weeks ago I started doing 100 mg of cypionate once a week vs my old MWF schedule. This past Friday I had labs done from my GI doctor unrelated to TRT and the hematocrit was included and my hematocrit is 54.1. This was around 40 hours after injecting.
Is this level ok for now until I've been on the weekly shots for 6 to 8 weeks?

Last edited:

Whatzup

If your hemoglobin is in range, then you're fine. Your hemoglobin is most likely right at the top of the range with these hematocrit levels.

Were you well hydrated?
I drank like 17 oz of water prior. Here is the lab.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221012-162310_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20221012-162310_Chrome.jpg
    245.8 KB · Views: 20

Fortunate

@readalot, I need your brain, if I may. Disclaimer: I have not attempted to spend serious brain power on this, so I apologize for being lazy. That said, is there any way to make any meaningful conclusions from two data points? I have labs one day after Xyosted 50 mg with a total T of 921. Maybe we can call this a peak. I have another set of labs after a different Xyosted injection. Again, 50mg, this time three days after injection with TT of 622. Probably not a trough, but for arguments sake, we can say it's close, assuming I inject every four days (I was doing close to that).

As usual, I have a crap ton of other variables in the mix. But, assuming I inject roughly every four days, can we make any predictions out of these two data points? I know it's not much, but wonder if we can make any assumptions about my metabolism and clearance based on this? For example, is there a way to model what I'd look like at Q4 day dosing regimen over time?

Meanwhile, hope you are doing well, my man.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me