Weekly shots

Buy Lab Tests Online

Whatzup

Guys I have been on Cypionate 100mg on MWF for many months. I realize micro dosing can be better to avoid peaks and valleys but I feel most days worn out and can't sleep at night well. If I try the 100mg once a week instead could that maybe help me with energy levels and sleep?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
Guys I have been on Cypionate 100mg on MWF for many months. I realize micro dosing can be better to avoid peaks and valleys but I feel most days worn out and can't sleep at night well. If I try the 100mg once a week instead could that maybe help me with energy levels and sleep?
Do you have any labwork you can share? I don't think weekly dosing is likely to be helpful for these issues. A dose adjustment would probably be more impactful.

Vince

Super Moderator
Some men do feel better with once weekly injections. You may be one of them. If you try it, do it for at least 12 weeks. So you could feel the full benefits.

Whatzup

Do you have any labwork you can share? I don't think weekly dosing is likely to be helpful for these issues. A dose adjustment would probably be more impactful.
My trough was around 670 and free to 22. My highest dose has been 150mg lowest 80. But I've never done once a week.

Whatzup

Some men do feel better with once weekly injections. You may be one of them. If you try it, do it for at least 12 weeks. So you could feel the full benefits.
Since I am doing MWF micro dosing. Can I start the once a week today and every Friday or best to start Monday since I got a dose this past MW?

Vince

Super Moderator
Since I am doing MWF micro dosing. Can I start the once a week today and every Friday or best to start Monday since I got a dose this past MW?
If you skipped your Friday shot I would just start on Monday. Your levels would be higher than normal, but as you know in 6 weeks it will level off.

You could do 80 for the first few weeks and then move up to 100

Whatzup

If you skipped your Friday shot I would just start on Monday. Your levels would be higher than normal, but as you know in 6 weeks it will level off.

You could do 80 for the first few weeks and then move up to 100
When is best to get labs if you do once a week? I inject in the evenings.

Whatzup

If you are injecting Monday evening, get labs that Monday before you inject. Your lowest point for the week.
Thanks but isn't it good to check peak too? That way if the hematocrit and e2 is raised it's because the peak.

Last edited:

Whatzup

Personally, I never check peak.. you get your hematocrit checked with your regular labs. No need to do it twice..
Yes I do check HTC and everything else at the same time. I just meant peak may provide an answer as to why other values could be off.

Whatzup

You really want to pay attention to trough levels, because you should only be concerned about not dropping too low. Ideally you want to keep your trough levels above 550 ng/dL and in cases of higher SHBG, you want to maintain higher trough levels.
I see. Doing it MWF around 14 hours after the shot I had around 660. Is that peak or trough?

gallant

I like doing labs at peak, trough and inbetween. I like to know where I'm at at all times of my twice weekly injection cycle. I do labs every month or so and there are some good deals out there that are not too expensive. I suppose I'm a bit OCD about it all but I enjoy the process and keeping tabs on things.

Last edited:

Belekas

nobody
Everything is possible so only one way to find out. Plenty of guys where I'm from pin once a week and do fine. On the other hand lots of guys microdose and say it worked for them better. No one size fits all. But to be honest without context it's hard to say anything at all. Experiment with different protocols but make sure you give them time and manage only one variable at a time else you be chasing tale for ages changing, adding, removing stuff without giving it time to show its true colors.

p.s. a lot of folks on TRT and not are overworked and underfed if that makes sense. Some over stressed. Diet/nutrition, training, rest/sleep/recovery, same boring stuff that needs to be optimized before anything else. Sorry but had to say it :)

Best of luck,
Bel

T

tareload

Learn the math and how to work between peak/trough/mean if interested.

1664120869039.png

1664120896871.png

T

tareload

Learn the math and how to work between peak/trough/mean if interested.

View attachment 25870

View attachment 25871

tmax estimates here and a couple posts up....

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me