Week 9 Enclomiphene Restart

Buy Lab Tests Online

Smokin Joe

Into week 9 of restarting.
Enclomiphene 12.5 mg twice a week.
Better libido for sure but low mood all the time.
Red Maca has helped mood and energy a little along with my normal supplements.
Total T was 239 at the start so I'll wait for Blood work until 120 days in.
In the past it was at this point that I caved and went back on T so I'm holding for now.

I think it is true, at least for me, that the longer your eon T the harder the restart.
For me it has been mentally and strength. I can definitely tell the decline in both.
Will post blood work at the 120 day mark.
at the 180 day mark-if I make it my numbers are not up I'll restart T with the enclomiphene
to see how I feel.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Joe Sixpack

Into week 9 of restarting.
Enclomiphene 12.5 mg twice a week.
Better libido for sure but low mood all the time.
Red Maca has helped mood and energy a little along with my normal supplements.
Total T was 239 at the start so I'll wait for Blood work until 120 days in.
In the past it was at this point that I caved and went back on T so I'm holding for now.

I think it is true, at least for me, that the longer your eon T the harder the restart.
For me it has been mentally and strength. I can definitely tell the decline in both.
Will post blood work at the 120 day mark.
at the 180 day mark-if I make it my numbers are not up I'll restart T with the enclomiphene
to see how I feel.
I'm interested in your experience. Please do post your progress

Vince

Super Moderator
I hope you’re successful smokin Joe, looking forward to your updates.

I put this thread on my watchlist.

Smokin Joe

Thanks Vince.
I'm still holding out at almost 120 days. Blood work soon.
Had to pull back from the Enclomiphene for a bit as I had two back to back Eye surgeries.
Will start back soon as I recover. Don't think the Enclomiphene had anything to do with it.
I have in the past noticed some blurriness with Clomid but not Enclomiphene.
Anyway I wont lie as I do miss testosterone but some of the sides were a nuisance.
Will post soon.
Joe

Smokin Joe

All,
Here the numbers from my latest blood work. I couldn't scan in but will do so as soon as I figure it out. This is a Lab Corp panel I ordered through Life Extension as their Blood Test are on sale right now. Note: Standard Estradiol.
I am close to the 120 day mark in Restarting using Enclomiphene 12.5 mg twice a week and supplements. 2 yrs TRT this time.
I do eat a lot of fat and Protein. I've not been faithful to Enclomiphene for the lat two weeks as I've had two eye surgeries.

My starting Total T in May from my Urologist was 239. By the way he thought that was normal : ).

8/21/2020 Results: Fasting.
LH: 7.9 - Range 1.7-8.6 MIU/ML
FSH: 7.2 - Range 1.5-12.4 MIU/ML
Total Testosterone: 505 - Range 264-916 ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 6.6 - Range: 6.6-18.1
DHEA: 74.9 - Range 48.9-344.2
Estradiol Standard: 16.1 - Range: 7.6-42.6
PSA: 2.6 Range: 0-4.4

I was very surprised at these numbers in a short amount of time!
Also I would like to note that this Blood Work almost Mirrors my first blood work in 2007 in this arena with the exception of my TT which was over 700 back then before TRT.

So I will say that my Free Testosterone is my biggest problem as it has always been historically low. Same for DHEA.
I'm going to do SBHG to see what that is but I suspect it's moderately high.

I've more to add but need to work so I'll check in later.
SJ

TLawyer

All,
Here the numbers from my latest blood work. I couldn't scan in but will do so as soon as I figure it out. This is a Lab Corp panel I ordered through Life Extension as their Blood Test are on sale right now. Note: Standard Estradiol.
I am close to the 120 day mark in Restarting using Enclomiphene 12.5 mg twice a week and supplements. 2 yrs TRT this time.
I do eat a lot of fat and Protein. I've not been faithful to Enclomiphene for the lat two weeks as I've had two eye surgeries.

My starting Total T in May from my Urologist was 239. By the way he thought that was normal : ).

8/21/2020 Results: Fasting.
LH: 7.9 - Range 1.7-8.6 MIU/ML
FSH: 7.2 - Range 1.5-12.4 MIU/ML
Total Testosterone: 505 - Range 264-916 ng/dl
Free Testosterone: 6.6 - Range: 6.6-18.1
DHEA: 74.9 - Range 48.9-344.2
Estradiol Standard: 16.1 - Range: 7.6-42.6
PSA: 2.6 Range: 0-4.4

I was very surprised at these numbers in a short amount of time!
Also I would like to note that this Blood Work almost Mirrors my first blood work in 2007 in this arena with the exception of my TT which was over 700 back then before TRT.

So I will say that my Free Testosterone is my biggest problem as it has always been historically low. Same for DHEA.
I'm going to do SBHG to see what that is but I suspect it's moderately high.

I've more to add but need to work so I'll check in later.
SJ
Would you expect your numbers to increase more with continued use without increase the dosage? Seems like after 9+ plus weeks those would be your levels, particularly since T levels with TRT stabilize after about 6 weeks. Plus, your LH and FSH levels seem to be already on the higher end.

Did you have your DHT levels tested? I agree that your free seems low relative to your total. Perhaps E2 as well.

Smokin Joe

I'm back.
Overall I feel pretty good.
I do find myself more serious than while on T.
Testosterone seems like a good antidepressant for some guys and I am one of those guys.
I have noticed a bit more interest in sex but at my age that's hard to gauge. 60.5 yrs.

I am interested to see where my numbers will be if any in another 60-90 days of Enclomiphene. I would like to see 600+ with more Free T.
We'll see. Good point-I'll check DHT when testing SHGB.
I think that we get hung up on certain things about being on TRT, our expectations, and don't see some of the other underlying benefits such as wound or surgery healing.
I can tell that while on T I had a much better outlook on the outcome and did seam to heal quicker. One many unseen benefits I'm sure.
So I think for now it's Enclomiphene for at least another 60 days at which point I may add T back into the mix. I know that cycling is frowned upon but I have to think that it may serve a purpose for some guys-who knows.
I'll post labs again in 60 days.

Smokin Joe

Well I am into month 5 with just Enclomiphene 2x weekly.
An interesting point of interest is that my Wanker has deflated and wanker sensitivity is down to 0 on a 1 to 5 scale.
I've read about this before and dang it's real for sure in some.

On TRT sensitivity was great-every time it wood touch it was good sensations.
It is ironic that my nuts are back full size and swinging but now the opposite.

Had DHT and SBHG done yesterday at Lab Corp.
Will post when in.

goolapsh

Well I am into month 5 with just Enclomiphene 2x weekly.
An interesting point of interest is that my Wanker has deflated and wanker sensitivity is down to 0 on a 1 to 5 scale.
I've read about this before and dang it's real for sure in some.

On TRT sensitivity was great-every time it wood touch it was good sensations.
It is ironic that my nuts are back full size and swinging but now the opposite.

Had DHT and SBHG done yesterday at Lab Corp.
Will post when in.

I’m thinking that might be a side effect of the Enclomiphene. Since it blocks estrogen in certain parts of the brain.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me