Week 6 - stressful event

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chris9150

The days leading up to completing week 6 were amazing for me. I went from having ups and downs to feeling like I was leveling off finally. I felt back to normal.

I had an extremely stressful event involving my wife in the hospital. Everything will be fine thank god.

My question is the two nights my wife was in the hospital I was on stress overload. Now everything is fine and she will be fine but I feel kinda like I am back in a slight rollercoaster. Is this normal from a stressful event like that? Kinda like a slight set back. Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

The days leading up to completing week 6 were amazing for me. I went from having ups and downs to feeling like I was leveling off finally. I felt back to normal.
You're not going to reach maximum benefit on TRT in 6 weeks. Also note there is a honeymoon peroid when one first starts TRT, then things fall back a bit and months pass as you make incremental improvements and reach near maximum benefit at around 9-12 months.

Chris9150

Your over thinking it
I agree with you but part of my symptoms are anxiety. My anxiety is over thinking everything and over researching everything which causes anxiety. For some reason it’s hard for me to stop. Never used to be like this before. It all started around when my testosterone was at its lowest.

Rabbit91476

At 6 weeks your hormones may not be stable. I always felt stable 8-9 weeks after adjustment. Or just the elevated t levels make you more edgy. My wife says it does. I say it’s her and the kids. It could be estrogen related. I run high on estrogen. I noticed I’m more empty during sad situations now

Systemlord

It all started around when my testosterone was at its lowest.
The question you have to ask yourself is which came first, the anxiety or the low-T, because anxiety can mess with your hormones.

TRT is not a cure for all your problems, it's a tool to achieving a healthy mind and body.

Chris9150

The question you have to ask yourself is which came first, the anxiety or the low-T, because anxiety can mess with your hormones.

TRT is not a cure for all your problems, it's a tool to achieving a healthy mind and body.
My entire life I have never really had anxiety. In May I started not sleeping and this caused extreme anxiety. My testosterone was tested just before all this started and was low.

When I first started TRT. My sleep, anxiety (gone), sex drive all went up. That was about two weeks in. Then it kinda went away and around earlier this week it was about week 5-6ish I was good again. Then I had a super stressful event with my wife that kinda made me feel like I took a step back. You might be right could be in my head. Not sure at this point. This is all new to me.

Systemlord

My dose was at 80mg per week from week 1-4 weeks and in week 5 it was upped to 100 mg.
The way I'm reading this is for the first 4 weeks you are on 80 mg per week and on week 5 you increased the dose to 100 mg.

If this is accurate, then you've only been on this 100 mg protocol for 1 week, so 5 weeks to a steady state.

Last edited:

Chris9150

The way I'm reading this is for the first 4 weeks you are on 80 mg per week and on week 5 you increased the dose to 100 mg.

If this is accurate, then you've only been on this 100 mg protocol for 1 week, so 5 weeks to a steady state.
Yes you are correct. Oh so moving up 20mg per week makes you start over. Like completely start over? Sorry very new to this again.

Blackhawk

Sorry more questions. Would the 80mg be released because that dose I am past 6 weeks?

What do you mean by "Would the 80mg be released"?

And a general comment, if you have had anxiety long term, Testosterone is not going to magically make you a rock impermeable to anxiety in crisis situations. It sounds like you had a bonafide reason for being on stress overload. It takes time to recover from such things.

Balanced hormones do help me remain more stable through the little stuff, but something like a loved one in crisis in the hospital is going to provoke anxiety. That is normal.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me