Water retention when I inject @ evening and less when @ morning, ideas why ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

DeadCatB

I feel the best emotionally and get the best sleep as close to being natty when I inject ED around 12,5mg Test Prop in the evening prior to bed. Been experimenting for quite some time and indeed there is a very big difference. Wake up full of energy and feel calm during the day. Also this protocol is the only one that helps me wake up with a morning wood like I am 18 again ! Probably because it mimics the natural nightly rise, early morning peak and slow decline during the day until 8-9pm.

When I inject in the morning this causes me to have sleep issues @ night probably because Test P peaks 12h after injection, so If I inject in the morning my peak is in the evening and cannot fully relax. The only downside is that I wake up with a bloated face as opposed to injecting in the morning, then my face is a lot slimmer.

Even if I lower the dose to 8-10mg, same thing happens and I wake up with a puffy face. As if the body reacts to the injection @ night retaining water somehow. It is not in my head, did several experiments and everytime the result is the same. After just two days of morning injection my face slims down and it only takes one evening injection and it gets puffy again.

Anyone has an idea why that is and how I can combat it ?

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated !

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I feel the best emotionally and get the best sleep as close to being natty when I inject ED around 12,5mg Test Prop in the evening prior to bed. Been experimenting for quite some time and indeed there is a very big difference. Wake up full of energy and feel calm during the day. Also this protocol is the only one that helps me wake up with a morning wood like I am 18 again ! Probably because it mimics the natural nightly rise, early morning peak and slow decline during the day until 8-9pm.

When I inject in the morning this causes me to have sleep issues @ night probably because Test P peaks 12h after injection, so If I inject in the morning my peak is in the evening and cannot fully relax.
The only downside is that I wake up with a bloated face as opposed to injecting in the morning, then my face is a lot slimmer.

Even if I lower the dose to 8-10mg, same thing happens and I wake up with a puffy face. As if the body reacts to the injection @ night retaining water somehow. It is not in my head, did several experiments and everytime the result is the same. After just two days of morning injection my face slims down and it only takes one evening injection and it gets puffy again.

Anyone has an idea why that is and how I can combat it ?

Any ideas or suggestions are appreciated !

During the 24hr circadian rhythm of a healthy young male testosterone level will start to increase gradually overnight reaching peak levels between 6-8 am and by 11-12 pm will start to decline late afternoon/early evening reaching a trough between 6-8 pm.

Fluctuations from peak--->trough would be around 20-25%

Natural T levels follow a diurnal 24 hr circadian rhythm and will start to rise gradually overnight reaching peak levels around 8 am

Natural endogenous testosterone secretion is pulsatile and diurnal.

A large percentage of men are using intramuscular/subcutaneous injections using various injection protocol (once weekly, twice weekly, M/W/F, EOD, daily) and in no way are mimicking the natural 24hr circadian rhythm of a healthy young male.

Steady-state, many are running levels well into the supra-physiological range 24/7 let alone the hpta is shutdown.

The closest you could get to mimicking the natural 24hr circadian rhythm would be using the T patch or transdermal but again your hpta is still shutdown.

Top it off with the fact that when using exogenous T we are forcing levels upon ourselves that the body would never produce naturally.

Regardless of the ester used (prop/enanthate/cyp) T levels will start rising within the first 2 hrs as there is an initial burst release and even when using prop Tmax will be reached much sooner than most would think.

No way you are mimicking the natural 24 hr circadian rhythm even on daily prop injections.

You need to sit back and rethink this trying to mimic the natural 24 hr circadian rhythm using short-acting esterified injectable T (daily injections).

madman

Super Moderator
post#3

DeadCatB

No way you are mimicking the natural 24 hr circadian rhythm even on daily prop injections.

You need to sit back and rethink this trying to mimic the natural 24 hr circadian rhythm using short-acting esterified injectable T (daily injections).

Quite eye opening ! Thank you. Need to do a lot of reading on this forum. Would T suspension 3xday work similar to nasal spray to raise LH to a more natural level ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me