Want a healthier heart? Eat a steak

Buy Lab Tests Online

ndifp3

C8 is perfluorooctanoic acid (PFOA). I have some family that have high levels. All the males are low T.
People confuse toxic PFOA with the inert PTFE used in cookware. PFOA is nicely distributed about the planet including the troposphere. It does not easily degrade. Just one of the many chemical anthropomorphic legacies of Earth. Stress is refractory to cardio vascular health. Continued gross over-consumption of consumer goods provides an excellent distraction and is highly recommended by most authorities.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Appassionato

All the studies are flawed when it comes to this stuff. They’re not doing these studies on grass fed red meat, or on raw milk/ cheese from grass fed cows. Red meat from a cow that’s fed grains is going to be highly inflammatory. Inflammation and insulin resistance are the real causes of heart disease, not healthy fats and protein from red meat. So as long as you’re eating red meat from grass fed/ grass finished cows, and cheese from these same cows, you’ll be fine. Just don’t eat any red meat, or drink any dairy from grain fed cows. Dairy should also be raw, never pastuerized or homogenized.

Also, the reason why Italians and French have less trouble with pasta and grains is because the wheat there is completely different than the wheat in America. The wheat there causes very little digestive issues. It’s much easier for the body to process.

Cardiovascular diseases are the first death cause in Italy, more than cancers.

Appassionato

Isn’t heart disease still the number one cause of death everywhere in the world?

I don't know to be honest, but it is in Italy for sure. Obviously diet plays a major role here, but I think the overall picture is more complex.
For example cancer cases in the whole Italian population were 15% in the 60s, while they are 50% now (1 out of 2 people).

SilverSurfer

As a born and raised American in the US, as an adult I’ve had the opportunity to live in Singapore, Japan, Czech Republic, and Argentina. For all these “breakthrough studies” touting this food is great...that food is awful, and then a year later, does a 180 and “proves” the exact opposite it reinforces my belief that you should eat, live, work, and play with moderation in mind.

I personally believe that the two worst aspects of American life is that unique trait of “bigger/more is always better”....more stuff, more drugs / medicine, bigger houses, quantity vs. quality” and how inactive most Americans are. Americans live in their cars. In most other countries people are out walking all the time. A lot has to do with mass transit, and the need to do plenty of walking in order to utilize it.

For the life of me I will never understand why Americans will get in their cars, drive 20 minutes to the gym, to walk on a treadmill! It’s insane. There’s a reason Americans are so obese.

I read somewhere that in India where they eat a lots of white rice, potato and leguminous plants have much problems with high rate of diabetes

Vince

Super Moderator
According to the IDF report, China, India and the United States top the list for the most cases of diabetes per country; around 24.4 million Americans had the disease in 2013. But islands in the Pacific have the most alarming rates of prevalence, or the number of cases compared to the country's population overall.Nov 14, 2013
Diabetes continues to spread around the world - The Chart - ...
thechart.blogs.cnn.com › 2013/11/14 › d...

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me