Vision issues from thyroid and TRT?

Buy Lab Tests Online

darko

Hoping there's someone here that's knowledgeable on eye health/physiology.

A year ago I started self-treating with 1/4 grain armour thyroid due to above-range TSH and hypothyroid symptoms. A week in, I developed pressure behind the eyes, rapid increase in eye floaters, exophthalmos, blurred vision, loss of visual acuity, and loss of peripheral vision, all indicative of thyroid eye disease. Went to eye casualty numerous times and ocular pressure, optic nerves, vitreous, retina, etc., were always normal. I ceased use and haven't taken thyroid again despite hypothyroid symptoms persisting.

However, ever since this event, any form of exogenous hormone use now exacerbates the vision issues that were triggered from thyroid. I was on a one year break from TRT (long story) during the thyroid experiment and tried to re-initiate in Feb this year — this led to the rapid onset of starbursts and halos around light at night, loss of night vision, huge increase in floaters, blurred vision, and further loss of visual acuity. HCG and DHEA also cause the same issue too. Again, all is normal at eye casualty beyond them acknowledging the increase in floaters, so I have no idea what's going on, what this issue is, or how to treat it.

Anecdotally, it feels to be immunological in nature, though hashimoto's and graves' antibodies have both shown up negative. Nothing else abnormal on bloods other than lowish T and above-range TSH; serum AM cortisol is sometimes a little low too, though Addison's has been ruled out with normal short synacthen. TRT tends to shutdown my cortisol and progesterone production, with both dropping below-range when LH and FSH shutdown.

Anyone have any clues or idea? Doctors have all been useless, but I'm a hard case, so can't blame them.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching