Vince's new testosterone panel 1/21/2019

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vince

Super Moderator
25 mg of DHEA, 10mg of pregnenolone

Do you take both at night and everynight?

You stated you take DHEA (Jarrow brand). What brand of pregnenolone and wheres the cheapest place to buy?
Pure brand pregnenolone. It isn't very cheap, I only use 10mg, so the cost is it too much.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

tersec

Do you take both at night?

I reading to take preg. in morning because it causes sleep problems.

That is more exp. than the DHEA.

James

Glad you're feeling good Vince. As VC points out earlier, it's great that you can achieve such high free T with a relatively low dose for a guy with your shbg. You've got the right formula. Continued success!

Vince

Super Moderator
Do you take both at night?

I reading to take preg. in morning because it causes sleep problems.

That is more exp. than the DHEA.
Yes I do take both at night, I've never thought of splitting them up. I will think about taking pregnenolone in the morning instead of in the evening.

CROM

Same protocol for one year, 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of HCG twice a week, 25 mg of DHEA, 10mg of pregnenolone and no AI.

Testosterone serum 880 ng/dL range 264 - 916
Free T 32.3 pg/mL range 6.6 - 18.1
DHEA - Sulfate 384.4 range 48.9 - 344.2
Estradiol, Sensitive 28.5 range 8.0 - 35.0
SHBG 39.7 range 19.3 - 76.4
HCT 48.0 range 37.5 - 51.0
DHT 54.0 range 30 - 85

Your free T seems so high considering the amount of test you're taking and based on your SHBG.

fifty

Note to all: direct free t is about as accurate as a waterpistol at 50 yards.

My direct free t is 27 with total t 1450 and shbg 46

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Your free T seems so high considering the amount of test you're taking and based on your SHBG.

His FT is by no means very high as the wrong testing method was used direct analog-based free testosterone immunoassays which is inaccurate.

Unfortunately most are using this testing method.

If we take his TT 880 ng/dL and SHBG 39.7 nmol/L and albumin 4.3 g/dL (mean) than his FT would be a healthy 30.26 ng/dL right near the top end of the reference range (16-31 ng/dL)

Try the public free testosterone calculator at tru-t.org
Screenshot (158).png

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince, do you have time to post the results of your thyroid labs?

Another question, how soon after raising T3 did your LDL go down?
I'm having new thyroid labs done in about 5 weeks. I will post the labs when I get them. I did for a short time get my free T3 above range and had very low LDL levels. When my T3 is low my LDL does increase. I was told years ago that if you have good free T3 thyroid levels, it makes a big difference in your LDL cholesterol. It's actually the reason they got me interested in good thyroid numbers.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince I have also noticed my ldl go down when I take t3.

thyroid hormones help regulate LDL cholesterol clearance. Too little thyroid hormones, translate to less LDL-C receptors on cell surfaces, which translates to not enough cholesterol clearance and an increase in bad cholesterol, LDL. Second, low thyroid hormones may cause greater intestinal cholesterol absorption. The net effect is hyperlipidemia, a big word for high cholesterol.

Hypothyroid and Cholesterol: Too Little Thyroid Hormone, Too Much Cholesterol

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching