Vince, Healthman & Madman on Youtube

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
have to say it and remind people that this Dr Nichols got run off (basically) for his views on HCT and blood donations. I think it's in poor taste bashing regular guys, by screen name and knocking the membership of EM

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince Carter thanks for P.M.ing me of this YouTube video. G-Man thanks for starting this thread. I think it will bring more members to ExcelMale.

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
I take no offense and still feel that TT does not needed to be well above top end of the physiological range unless it is in cases of one having high SHBG causing low FT as FT is the unbound active fraction and what truly matters.....sure some men may need to run a very high TT to get FT where it needs to be.

In cases of men with low SHBG.....running a TT that high would have their FT through the roof.

Of course treating the symptoms is what truly matters but it comes down to ones FT levels and whether that requires a patient needing higher doses of testosterone to achieve a higher FT or lower doses of testosterone to achieve a descent FT where one experiences relief/improvements of low T symptoms.

There are many men that if they ran TT levels in those ranges their FT would be extremely high and a FT well above the physiological range is not needed for one to experience relief/improvements of low t symptoms.

As far as Dr. Nichols stating that I said the only benefit of running TT levels that high and having an extremely high FT is for muscle enhancement purposes, is taken out of context.....if he has read through all of my posts since I came on EM he would see that I had mainly stated when one uses high dose of testosterone as in 300-600mg/week causing ones testosterone levels to be well into the supra-physiological range as in 2000-4000ng/dL......not 1600!

S1W

I wouldn't take it as a dis, he was just using that anecdote to get his point across - nothing personal. I guess I spend too much time reading EM too since I knew the exact discussion he was referencing lol...

If nothing else, I appreciate the discussion they had. I seem to be someone who does not respond well until my levels are at or slightly above the normal ranges and my SHBG is only mid 20s.

user_joe

I think he was pretty civil about stating a differing opinion. He got dog piled when he came on here with his views. His views are backed up with not only a PHD, but experience treating many men. It's his career. Each of us has treated one person.

I think it's interesting to see a differing approach. On forums like this you get consensus rot. Once a consensus is reached nothing new is learned. All dissenting opinions are shut down.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale