Very pricey TRT clinic $420/month for my new TRT protocol - other options?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Eusung

So I got started on a pretty standard protocol at a rather pricey clinic in Asia (over $420 per month)…because hospitals look at my age (36) and “normal” T levels and refuse me. This is the only reason I am resorting to a pricey TRT clinic rather than a more budget friendly hospital.

I’m on week 2.

I was on HCG monotherapy for a couple months prior to this…then I came off HCG monotherapy for a month…then started this. My levels after 1 month off HCG monotherapy were 730 ng /dl…in the middle of my HCG monotherapy my peak was 890 ng/dl…so 730 ng dl will be my baseline.

Here is my protocol:

SubQ injections 2X a week, 0.3ml or 62.5mg, total = 125mg per week
HCG 500iu 2x a week
Vitamin D3 pill 2X a week.
Arimedex tablet (cut in half) 2x a week.

Question: My dr. insists on this dosage…but could I feasibly cut my dosage down to 80 mg per week (Dr. Crisler said 80mg of SUBQ can be as effective as 100mg instramuscular.
That way I could save 180mg per month…so in 2 months I save 360 mg…which I can use for an extra month…and therefore save some cash.

Or is my better option to stick with this clinic for the first few months…then go to a general hospital and simply tell them I’m already on TRT, and maybe they will be more apt to prescribe it to me because I'm already on it? The price at one of the most prestigious hospitals here is about $140 per month.

Or…the most risky and shady option…where I am…it is possible to get T over the counter for real cheap…but there is no guarantee of its quality and if it has been consistently at room temperature (hot weather here). While the famous pharmacy that sells it OTC has been out of stock for months...maybe if I search harder I can find another pharmacy that sells it OTC.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Sean Mosher

I guess the question is how are you doing on your current protocol before you change it?
All symptoms gone?
And that seems to be a significant amount of Arimidex.
I'd be curious to see your labs on this current regimen before changing anything yet.....

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me