Very little powder in HCG (Pregnyl) bottle

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

For everyone that has used or uses Pregnyl, is it normal for there too be so little powder inside? Idk if you can see it through these pics, but there’s barely any powder in the bottle. And this is a 10,000iu vial. I feel like years ago when I used Pregnyl there used to be much mrle powder in the bottle. I received this bottle from optumRx

Attachments

• 1917E4A2-2335-4728-BA4A-E3293D1EECD6.jpeg
    1917E4A2-2335-4728-BA4A-E3293D1EECD6.jpeg
    775 KB · Views: 101
  • A411D5FD-A3F9-498D-8F89-B2F56059EE68.jpeg
    A411D5FD-A3F9-498D-8F89-B2F56059EE68.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 94
  • 1F83EC9B-A8AC-46C9-8770-50F96C84C71A.jpeg
    1F83EC9B-A8AC-46C9-8770-50F96C84C71A.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 101
  • 998244BD-64D1-432D-8926-98252F6EF33E.jpeg
    998244BD-64D1-432D-8926-98252F6EF33E.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 90
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

Freeze dried without any filler to make it look bigger. Add bac water and it’s good to go
Have u used Pregnyl before and it’s had this same amount of powder in it?

I remember when I was using 5k or 6k iu vials of empower’s HCG that it has way more powder in the bottom of the vials. Do manufacturers actually use fillers in their HCG powder? Never heard of that

And I could have sworn that years ago when I used Pregnyl that the bottle came with way more powder in the vials

WhatSayYou89

I had the same thoughts when I got my pregnyl a few months ago. It had the same amount of powder as what’s in your pic. I was also curious about it for the same reasons bc before I had gotten the compounded hcg from empower where like half the vial was filled with powder.

Gman86

I had the same thoughts when I got my pregnyl a few months ago. It had the same amount of powder as what’s in your pic. I was also curious about it for the same reasons bc before I had gotten the compounded hcg from empower where like half the vial was filled with powder.
Exactly!! Where did u get ur Pregnyl from? Also optumrx?

I used to take Pregnyl all the time years ago and I honestly could have sworn Pregnyl bottles used to come with way more powder, but I never took any pics so I can know for sure unfortunately

WhatSayYou89

Exactly!! Where did u get ur Pregnyl from? Also optumrx?

I used to take Pregnyl all the time years ago and I honestly could have sworn Pregnyl bottles used to come with way more powder, but I never took any pics so I can know for sure unfortunately
Yup, was optumrx.

I know it works. At least from the traditional high e2 side effects I get after injecting it.

Couldn’t tell you how it compares to empowers compounded one though since I was all over the place with dosages and it’s been a little bit since I used theirs.

Gman86

Tons of people responded already but yes, I recently noticed the same exact thing. No idea what it means.
No, thanks for the reply. The more people that report the same the less I feel like I’m seeing things over here lol. Unless the makers of Pregnyl figured out a way to concentrate the powder, and have more iu’s in less powder, it just seems really sketchy for there to be this little powder in a 10,000iu vial of HCG imo

Gladiator

H
No, thanks for the reply. The more people that report the same the less I feel like I’m seeing things over here lol. Unless the makers of Pregnyl figured out a way to concentrate the powder, and have more iu’s in less powder, it just seems really sketchy for there to be this little powder in a 10,000iu vial of HCG imo
ave you actually contacted the supplier and questioned them ?

primalman

Hi, I'll add to the count. I received the same brand and i.u. from CVS - looks just like yours. Initially, I had concerns but figured it was as it should be. I'm accustomed to "pucks" in HCG and peptides, but not a requirement, eh. Also, first time using Pregnyl; always used HCG, so curious to see how this works. I'm one of the guys who benefits from HCG, so glad it's becoming easier to obtain and only a little more $ without script insurance.

Gman86

Hi, I'll add to the count. I received the same brand and i.u. from CVS - looks just like yours. Initially, I had concerns but figured it was as it should be. I'm accustomed to "pucks" in HCG and peptides, but not a requirement, eh. Also, first time using Pregnyl; always used HCG, so curious to see how this works. I'm one of the guys who benefits from HCG, so glad it's becoming easier to obtain and only a little more $ without script insurance.
Thanks for the reply. Good to know that this is how all Pregnyl looks nowadays and not just Pregnyl from optumrx. Puts my mind at ease a bit, so thanks again

bixt

Unless the makers of Pregnyl figured out a way to concentrate the powder, and have more iu’s in less powder

Yep, purer HCG is better because = less dried pee in the powder you are injecting yourself with. Right?

I joke, but nothing is ever 100% pure...food for thought. rHCG for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me