Very basic question regarding how to adjust AI dosages based on T dosages

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pacman

I been on TRT for 10 years at this point. I find that my current default "sweet spot" (as far feeling good and having a fairly high sex drive and function) revolves around the 100-130 mg T cyp every 3 days with no AI.

Occasionally though I like to experiment with different dosages (in both directions) to see how I react and feel on them, including going above the general max therapeutic weekly dosage at times.

I've found (although not always the case) that when I inject higher dosages, my sex drive and function tend to both drop pretty drastically (much less random boners and desire to ejaculate). And this is going from 100-125ish mg T cyp (with no AI) in an injection to 150ish mg T cyp with an AI one day later (0.125 mg anastrozole, per injection), so not a HUGE difference per se.

Same frequency of injections in both cases (every 3 days).

And it leaves me wondering, is the decreased sex drive and function due to:
1) Increased testosterone beyond what I should have?
2) Increased estrogen?
3) Decreased estrogen? (I know it's only 0.125 mg, but maybe they affect my heavily)

So it makes me wonder, should I try taking 2 or 3 more AIs with increased dosages, or should I not take them at all?

I know it really does depend on individual response, but how am I able to take increased dosages of T injections without negatively affecting my sex drive and function?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching