Vasectomy possible cause of low T?

Buy Lab Tests Online
[FONT=&quot]I just read a response to a thread on another site and someone mentioned that their Vasectomy killed their T levels. I almost jumped out of my chair![/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
I had never thought about it, my V just happens to coincide with my first experience of low T symptoms (some ED - which I NEVER had before my V...Dr said it was just mental and my procedure went perfectly).[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
I have a blood test from just before and total was at 780. Then three years after it was 310. Another year later, 240. That's when I was first diagnosed with HG.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]
I just did some research and found that there is a theory that states the autoimmune system attacks the unexpelled sperm, but does not discriminate against Leydig cells in the testicles; thereby lowering T levels.

Anyone else have a similar experience after a vasectomy?[/FONT]

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I had a Vasectomy back in 1984 after my daughter was born. I remained extremely sexually active for another 15 years. Never had a want or need to test my T lvls.
But I'm not going to say that is not what caused my T production to fall off a cliff when I turned 50.

I had a Vasectomy back in 1984 after my daughter was born. I remained extremely sexually active for another 15 years. Never had a want or need to test my T lvls.
But I'm not going to say that is not what caused my T production to fall off a cliff when I turned 50.

Yeah, I wasn't suggesting that every vasectomy effects T production, but there do seem to be a number of guys who've had a similar situation as me:

https://www.reddit.com/r/Testosterone/comments/8o9rgh/vasectomy_as_a_possible_cause_for_low_t/

tezip

I'm convinced that my vasectomy was a major player in my low T. I also tell every guy I hear talk about getting one my experience. Took about 2 months to not feel like I took a shot to the groin. I don't know what my levels were prior but not long after my levels were hovering around 220.

sh1973

My problems all started about a year after having a vasectomy. There’s supposed to be no correlation, but I’ve heard too many stories that lead to believe otherwise.

captain

It may happen if you got an infection from the Vasectomy. Some may have the vas rupture and leak causing problems. I know a guy that is close to 2 months recovering from a Vasectomy gone wrong. It will be interesting how he ends up in the end.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me