Vascularity explained / Easy as this ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cips1975

Vascularity is primarily genetic and having low levels of bodyfat. Look at bodybuilders.... you can take the top 10 Mr Olympia bodybuilders and they will all have varied levels of vascularity and you know they are all shredded to the bone.... genetics primarily. Of course they employ all kinds of food and drug manipulation to inch out that last bit of conditioning. PS: since being on TRT for almost 3 years I am more vascular then before TRT, but that is because of recomping nicely and being leaner. Veins were always there just not lean enough

No. 7

Yeah, I believe they were always there too ! ;-)
My weight hasn't changed drastically over the past 8 months though.... maybe it is just body composition (?)

DorianGray

Same here. Even as a kid, veins stood out especially on my arms. Although they are a bit more prominent on TRT. Now if I only had the same on trait on my Willie, I could probably take over the world.

Vince

Super Moderator
617A89F1-9ADF-4385-A835-BF30F4FEE099.jpeg

Loki

I will as a couple as well.. Not my best pics but given I don't really focus on body fat (guessing 16%), I think I am proof it may be genetic...
IMG_1682.jpg
IMG_1747.jpg

Cips1975

Vince and Cips: Are you doing Gene's Nitric Oxide stack?
No. I did see that stack in my readings but never tried it. I am pretty simple. I do a basic preworkout powder, nothing fancy. Right now I love the Pineapple Total War by Redcon. Just the flavor TBH, not sure if I really get any benefit from the other ingredients. It’s like a treat. Other than that, a scoop of whey or 2 a day and some creatine. Mon- Thu I eat pretty clean then Fri-Sun It is always down hill. Really want to try and clean up one of those days as well. I just love to eat and drink. Oh and of course doing 126mg test weekly split into two dosages and HcG 250 units twice weekly. I am comfortable with all of the above and at 45 years old I won’t complain.

DorianGray

I use AAKG, L-citrulline-malate 2-1 and beta alanine

What's the rationale behind using beta alanine, Vince? Also, what how do you feel taking the supps you mentioned vs when not on them?

I did get some L-citrulline malate and am experimenting with that, adding it to smoothie with L-arginine also (and Superbeet Elite).

Vince

Super Moderator
Beta Alanine. It's known as the "beta alanine itch" a harmless prickling/flushing sensation.

Cips1975

Beta Alanine. It's known as the "beta alanine itch" a harmless prickling/flushing sensation.

Yes. What Vince said. Mostly used to help with muscular endurance especially higher intensity training. The tingling is just hamless though I am sure provides a placebo feeling like “ wow I can literally feel this “ working. Lol.

Cips1975

Thanks man! I am a natural bulker but would love to just see what I look like at maybe 8% body fat. Dude you are looking good and I would kill for those quads. I am all ass and hamstring...
Me too. I tend to be on the huskier side genetic wise but can put on muscle decently when I want to. I am not a natural lean guy and my fat likes to sit on my love handles and lower belly. I have visible abs but always a little blurry due to my inconsistent diet. Quads are my genetic strong point and you would kill me to know that I just do leg ext and curls and a couple easy light squats between 135-185lbs for higher reps never to failure. Easiest workout of week. Upper body different story. Gotta our the work in there.

Ronnny

I also get a flush itch after taking beta alanine like taking niacin does.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me