Using Expired Trimix and Mixture Strength Question

Buy Lab Tests Online

wjl

I'm a first time Trimix user and I ordered some trimix from Defy medical that's been sitting on the floor of my apartment for a few months. Frankly, I've been working up the courage to inject my dick.

The package says "discard after 10/31/2018" but I don't know if that still applies if you haven't opened it.

I have another shipment on the way but I am seeing a girl on Friday that I don't want to dissappoint again by not being able to get hard.

Also, my trimix says "Papaverine HCI/Phentolamine Mesylate/Prostaglandin E1" and below that "150MG/5MG/50MCG"...is that a normal strength?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

wjl

Thanks for your reply. I called them and they said it's still good to use.

Another quick question - I've been hearing mixed things about what dose to do the first injection with. Do you guys think 2 units is too little to get an erection in most cases? I'm trying to decide between starting with that or something like 5 units.

Sean Mosher

Definitely don't do more than was initially prescribed for starters or you'll have a hard on for that entire date and then some.
Not something you wanna fool around with.
I'd suggest not waiting until Friday to try it out for the 1st time either.
I tried it out when it became available to our patients so I could speak from experience and wow............way more than what most guys need IMO!

stx359

Unless your prescribing doctor utilized a test dose for you his initial dose recommendation is simply an educated guess. My advice would be not to use Trimix for the big day until you have practiced injecting and found the right dose. You don't want to miss the injection because of nerves and you really don't want to mess with priapism. This was my experience:

Was prescribed 10 units by my physician (Empower)
Tried a 5 unit dose - nothing
Tried a 10 unit dose a week later - nothing
15 units - minimal effect
20 units - 90% erection for about an hour
25 units - bulls eye
30 units - uncomfortable erection lasting longer than I would like but not what I would call priapism - went away with behind the counter sudafed after 3 hours.

The main point is I did not utilize Trimix with my partner until my fourth try. By the time I was ready I was confident with the injection technique and confident of the dose. It took me a month of experimentation before I got it (hard to find time with career/family etc) but the wait was well worth it. I have a vial of phenylephrine just in case but now I know that I probably won't ever have to use it.

andreflex7

Just thought I would give my .02 on Trimix. I would use about the 12-13 mark on an insulin syringe. The expiration for mine was Summer of 2017. I kept it in the freezer and used some last Fall. From what I could tell, it basically lost 50% potency. I used the 22-23 mark on the insulin syringe and got the same results as with the 12-13.

Not sure if thats helpful or not.

MensHealth

I'm a first time Trimix user and I ordered some trimix from Defy medical that's been sitting on the floor of my apartment for a few months. Frankly, I've been working up the courage to inject my dick.

The package says "discard after 10/31/2018" but I don't know if that still applies if you haven't opened it.

I have another shipment on the way but I am seeing a girl on Friday that I don't want to dissappoint again by not being able to get hard.

Also, my trimix says "Papaverine HCI/Phentolamine Mesylate/Prostaglandin E1" and below that "150MG/5MG/50MCG"...is that a normal strength?

Thanks for your help.
Most Trimix has to be refrigerated or frozen. I'm not familiar with Defy's trimix but you might want to check that if it has been sitting on your floor. Trimix is a very finicky thing to dose and you do not want to end up with a 4+ hour erection. They should of given you instructions based on your consult on what dose they wanted you to start at? I would follow their instructions for use. Lastly, you will be surprised that the injection doesn't hurt.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me