Using Enclomiphene to keep GnRH levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

blinblaugh

Just thought I'd get some feedback. Currently I am on T only HRT. Of course, my GnRH, LH, FSH, etc. are about zero. I'd like to try getting my GnRH levels back up to normal (since I am secondary hypogonadic) and see where my T levels end up. then if T levels are still low work on keeping GnRH levels up while increasing T. I am curious if going to enclomiphene only to start then adding HCG if it's not enough. Thoughts, recommendations?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
If you're wanting to maintain exogenous testosterone then chances of raising GnRH are slim. Dr. Saya does mention that there are rare occasions where non-negligible LH/FSH is present in guys on TRT using Clomid.

More common is the restart attempt, where you switch from T to hCG monotherapy to make the testicles start working, then switch to only the SERM to make the HP part of the HPTA start working.

Last edited:

Weasel

If you're wanting to maintain exogenous testosterone then chances of raising GnRH are slim. Dr. Saya does mention that there are rare occasions where non-negligible LH/FSH is present in guys on TRT using Clomid.

More common is the restart attempt, where you switch from T to hCG monotherapy to make the testicles start working, then switch to only the SARM to make the HP part of the HPTA start working.

SERM.

Cataceous

Super Moderator

Checkdis

Would like to share that I have been on TMP Enclomiphene for just about 2 months now at 25mg EOD. I will post results soon. So far I have been feeling “normal” but it is showing to be promising... no acne, energy restored, libido, no ED, hair growth is thickening, sleep is amazing, weight stabilizing...etc.

Last edited:

Checkdis

No problem, right now it is too early to tell, but I have baselines before I started and I will be gathering bloods around the 3 month mark. Overall I would say it’s a gentle HRT, does not feel aggressive. I have been on Clomid before, and Clomid for sure made me break out in acne and made me very moody and emotional which I hated. Plus the eye floaters which sucks... but Enclomiphene I have not had any nasty side effects which you normally see in Clomid. It’s quite impressive, like I said, gentle/subtle treatment is my best description.

txmx

Clomid for me didn't really generate any of the sides you experienced. But, I never felt any different than the general malaise of Low T (esp. low libido). And it raised my SHBG so high, that my Free T stayed low, even with a significant rise in Total T (doubled to 800). I am surprised we aren't seeing more guys on enclomiphene out of those who are currently on clomid.

Weasel

Sounds promising. I may be a good candidate for Enclomiphene as i got great results from clomid as far as numbers went but i had the same sides, especially floaters, as CD experienced.

Checkdis

Sounds promising. I may be a good candidate for Enclomiphene as i got great results from clomid as far as numbers went but i had the same sides, especially floaters, as CD experienced.

yeah give Defy a call, they will set you up. The floaters unfortunately are permanent. I have them where they are pretty noticeable now but I do my best to ignore them. The 2 procedures, YAG laser and surgery, used come with a high risk causing early cataracts. I would hold off and maybe one day an eye drop will come out and fix it.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
How are you guys getting Enclomiphene? I thought the fda didnt approve it.?
See this post.

The public tends to think that unapproved drugs are “illegal” and that only FDA approved drugs are legal to use in the U.S. This is simply not true. FDA approval is required for drugs that are going to be manufactured and marketed by a manufacturing facility in the U.S. and distributed through interstate commerce. Compounded preparations are prepared pursuant to a prescription issued by a prescriber (legally authorized to prescribe by the state) for a specific patient and compounded by a pharmacist (legally authorized by the state to practice pharmacy). The FDA is generally not involved in pharmacy compounding since it is regulated by the individual states.[1]​

Vvs1

Would like to share that I have been on TMP Enclomiphene for just about 2 months now at 25mg EOD. I will post results soon. So far I have been feeling “normal” but it is showing to be promising... no acne, energy restored, libido, no ED, hair growth is thickening, sleep is amazing, weight stabilizing...etc.

Nice. What T related blood tests were out of range for you?

Im high SHBG and am looking at the enclomiphene. Regular clomid was a bad experience for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me