Using Enclomiphene to keep GnRH levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

txmx

yeah give Defy a call, they will set you up. The floaters unfortunately are permanent. I have them where they are pretty noticeable now but I do my best to ignore them. The 2 procedures, YAG laser and surgery, used come with a high risk causing early cataracts. I would hold off and maybe one day an eye drop will come out and fix it.

I agree on being very careful when considering either YAG laser or surgery. I have floaters (not from clomid) and have learned to ignore them pretty well. In fact, I never really think about them anymore. In our family we have dealt with multiple eye-related YAG and surgical procedures. Some ok outcomes, some very not ok outcomes. No guarantee of success.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Checkdis

Nice. What T related blood tests were out of range for you?

Im high SHBG and am looking at the enclomiphene. Regular clomid was a bad experience for me.

What qualified me was was the secondary Hypogonadism. I had low LH & FSH mostly but from anabolic substance abuse. Now that my levels are showing to improve which took 2-3 years, we decided to try Enclomiphene seeing that it is available now with TPM.

I agree on being very careful when considering either YAG laser or surgery. I have floaters (not from clomid) and have learned to ignore them pretty well. In fact, I never really think about them anymore. In our family we have dealt with multiple eye-related YAG and surgical procedures. Some ok outcomes, some very not ok outcomes. No guarantee of success.

agreed, it is a risk and reward scenario. Obviously if someone cannot see then either of those procedures may be suitable. But maybe one day new research will provide better results with lower risk? Who knows, and yes you are right, it is one of those things you just gotta live with.

Last edited:

Test newb

Thought I would chime in... I need to move to Japan for a about a year so Im in the process now of coming off my trt. Defy has me restarting with Enclomiphene and they mentioned that I could stay on it if It was working well for me. Im hoping to hear more stories of guys that are using Enclomphine. What are the downsides to this? Assuming my boys can make enough T?

Cataceous

Super Moderator
... Defy has me restarting with Enclomiphene and they mentioned that I could stay on it if It was working well for me. ... What are the downsides to this? Assuming my boys can make enough T?
Assuming no obvious side effects, my only concern would be about possible risks from long-term use—more than just a year, say five to 10 years plus. Obviously Clomid has been around a long time, but is there much data on chronic administration? I'm not saying any particular problem is likely, just that it seems as though there are some unknowns. I'd have the same thoughts about any non-natural substance I was taking.

bullseye55

I had an increase in my FSH and LH while taking 12.5mg of clomiphene daily and adding 1gm of topical 2% T. I would like to try enclomiphene because the cc has raised shbg and lowered my free T. I like the lh and fsh increases but not the drop in free T.

txmx

I had an increase in my FSH and LH while taking 12.5mg of clomiphene daily and adding 1gm of topical 2% T. I would like to try enclomiphene because the cc has raised shbg and lowered my free T. I like the lh and fsh increases but not the drop in free T.
The rise in SHBG and therefore lowering of Free T was one of the most frustrating aspects of using clomiphene for me. So close with Total T but yet so far away with Free T.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me