Using Clomid to alleviate withdrawal symptoms

Buy Lab Tests Online
My blood pressure (BP) has continuously risen since going back on TRT in the fall of 2017. I was on topical solution until Spring of 2019 when I went through a round of pellets before going on testosterone cypionate injections. My resting BP is now in the 170/100 range, and it can go to over to 210/120 when exercising (that is on three BP medications and a beta blocker). Clearly, something needs to be done, so I am volunteering to remove TRT from the equation until a root cause can be identified. I am doing so because TRT can not only worsen hypertension, it can also worsen obstructive sleep apnea (OSA), which worsens hypertension. I have both hypertension and OSA, which I treat with CPAP.

Anyway, I would like to reduce the amount of time it takes for my body to restart natural testosterone production. It took six months to reach my pre-TRT levels last time I had to go off of TRT (I did it cold turkey). Will Clomid therapy help to reach these levels earlier? I am not looking for a miracle. I am just looking to reduce withdrawal symptoms until my cardiologist can get a handle on my BP.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'm not aware of any controlled studies on the subject, but it is widely believed that SERMs can accelerate a return to natural testosterone production. Enclomiphene may be a better choice than Clomid if you can obtain it. See Jasen Bruce's description of a restart protocol on Defy's site: Defy Medical Centers

That article is interesting. The reason why I originally discontinued TRT was because I underwent coronary artery bypass graft (CABG) surgery. A year after the surgery, I was still experiencing problems with ED medication being effective, so I asked to be put back on TRT, even though my free T was in the low normal range. My total T was low, but I am also low SHBG. I did not feel horrible before going back on TRT, nor I did not lack stamina in the gym. Looking back, I did it because I was impatient. I underwent an on-pump CABG, which tends to cause a greater disturbance of on hormone production than an off-pump CABG.

Anyway, I just need to get through withdrawal, so that I can get my BP sorted out. After that problem is addressed, I can revisit TRT. This site has been a blessing. When I asked my urologist to prescribe Clomid to help me withdraw from TRT, so that I could get my BP sorted out, he did so without pushing back. In fact, he appeared to be well-versed in the pluses and minuses of pff-label Clomid therapy. My endocrinologist would not consider using Clomid off-label, which is why I had to come off of TRT cold turkey last time. There is such a huge difference in knowledge between medical providers when it comes to male sexual health.

BigBamBoo

I have stopped TRT a few times now. Always did it cold turkey.

Pretty much returned to pre TRT levels after about a month.

Never had a crash. In fact, I always go through a “honeymoon phase” about 2-3 weeks after stopping.

Everyone is different, so what works for one, might not work for others.

Good luck to you.

PS....one of the negative sides of TRT for me is it causes me to snore...I have never snored prior to TRT and when I am off the snoring goes away.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me