Use my wife's scream cream - where?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Goel

My wife was prescribed scream cream from Defy and after several tests at different dosages we can't tell a difference. Her clincian at Defy said she had the same response. The version she has is without testosterone.
Rather than let the rest go to waste, is there any reason I couldn't use it for the sildenafil? If so, would it make a difference where it's applied? I'm thinking scrotal, but maybe to the shaft or head? I'm already on daily 5mg tadalafil but sometimes results are less that stellar.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

sammmy

If it absorbs at all, you have to spread it over a larger area to increase the amount absorbed, so try balls and shaft.

If you apply just on the balls, it is not clear where it will be carried over by the blood stream - it has to go to the penis shaft blood vessels. The balls have thinner skin and better absorption but the penis shaft is the target area.

Vince

Super Moderator
My wife was prescribed scream cream from Defy and after several tests at different dosages we can't tell a difference. Her clincian at Defy said she had the same response. The version she has is without testosterone.
Rather than let the rest go to waste, is there any reason I couldn't use it for the sildenafil? If so, would it make a difference where it's applied? I'm thinking scrotal, but maybe to the shaft or head? I'm already on daily 5mg tadalafil but sometimes results are less that stellar.
I believe you would use it like love cream which is for men. Love cream you rub on your penis.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me