Urologist was not happy

Buy Lab Tests Online

MIP1950

There’s a reason. A GP. Is not trained in psychiatry, it is not in their scope of practice. Basically this means a GP giving psychotropics is essentially doing a google search and prescribing from his research, not his experience. A GP prescribing like that is not the best care and can be problematic. I am a psychotherapist and have been for over 20 years and can see both sides of the issue. I’d estimate that it is about a 50/50 shot. I have seen the other side where a client of mine sees his GP and gets on a medication that does not work, comes off abruptly-and has a major problem. Don’t take your doctor’s response personally. He’s being responsible, despite what you assume.
If a GP doesn't want to wade into psych/neuropsych disorders of his or her patient, they should say that or refer them to a psychiatrist, not be an asshole. I had a GP who was well versed in psych meds, having been trained in emergency medicine, but he only was a sounding board when I wasn't sure about taking a new med. Irony, though, because even some psychiatrists don't understand the medications they're prescribing. 20 mg of Prozac didn't help me, decades ago, so the psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins upped it to 40 mg. Jacked me into hypomania. Didn't sleep for 40 hours, hypersexual, hallucinations. Downhill from there until I was admitted in-patient at the NIH with rapid cycling bipolar.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
If a GP doesn't want to wade into psych/neuropsych disorders of his or her patient, they should say that or refer them to a psychiatrist, not be an asshole. I had a GP who was well versed in psych meds, having been trained in emergency medicine, but he only was a sounding board when I wasn't sure about taking a new med. Irony, though, because even some psychiatrists don't understand the medications they're prescribing. 20 mg of Prozac didn't help me, decades ago, so the psychiatrist at Johns Hopkins upped it to 40 mg. Jacked me into hypomania. Didn't sleep for 40 hours, hypersexual, hallucinations. Downhill from there until I was admitted in-patient at the NIH with rapid cycling bipolar.
That’s the reality. Even if that psychiatrist was well-versed he can’t be certain that that won’t happen. Psycho tropic medication’s can be very powerful, occasionally unpredictable. No one should take them unless they have to.

MIP1950

That’s the reality. Even if that psychiatrist was well-versed he can’t be certain that that won’t happen. Psycho tropic medication’s can be very powerful, occasionally unpredictable. No one should take them unless they have to.
I've told every psychiatrist I've seen that I'm treatment resistant and if we do try something, start at the lowest possible dose. And fairly quickly I develop one or more side effects or it worsens my sleep or mood and that's the end of that medication. I wish I could tolerate one or two meds. It would make life more livable, but wishing won't make it happen. Just the hand I was dealt.

I've told every psychiatrist I've seen that I'm treatment resistant and if we do try something, start at the lowest possible dose. And fairly quickly I develop one or more side effects or it worsens my sleep or mood and that's the end of that medication. I wish I could tolerate one or two meds. It would make life more livable, but wishing won't make it happen. Just the hand I was dealt.

Best regimen is almost always therapy combined with therapy. Treatment resistant clients can’t rely on meds alone. If new habits and new ways of thinking don’t develop a resistant client will eventually slip back into old emotions and feelings.

MIP1950

Best regimen is almost always therapy combined with therapy. Treatment resistant clients can’t rely on meds alone. If new habits and new ways of thinking don’t develop a resistant client will eventually slip back into old emotions and feelings.
You understand that I don't tolerate medications, not that I don't want to take them. For me, I've come to understand that there's trauma and none of the therapy I've done has really touched that. Yes, I've developed insights into myself and why my wife is the way she is and why our marriage has always been difficult. Important insights. Now I'm dealing with her gradual decline from dementia. A new layer of trauma and stress.

Back to bipolar. I've also learned, with bipolar, is that if you're not stable on medication, therapy is less effective. I know, too, there are different types and schools of therapy. It's not generic. Practitioners of orgonomy, developed by the late psychiatrist, Dr. Wilhelm Reich, claim success in treating bipolar, as well as Tourette's Syndrome, which I also have. Sometimes I think what I need is to take a break from the marriage and just be somewhere by myself where I can emotionally breathe and settle. I know I can't run away from myself but a therapist who had been 30 years in the Army and in combat, told me that if you stay in combat mode, you'll break. I've been in fight or flight for 16, 17 years. Burning myself out. Exhausted.

You understand that I don't tolerate medications, not that I don't want to take them. For me, I've come to understand that there's trauma and none of the therapy I've done has really touched that. Yes, I've developed insights into myself and why my wife is the way she is and why our marriage has always been difficult. Important insights. Now I'm dealing with her gradual decline from dementia. A new layer of trauma and stress.

Back to bipolar. I've also learned, with bipolar, is that if you're not stable on medication, therapy is less effective. I know, too, there are different types and schools of therapy. It's not generic. Practitioners of orgonomy, developed by the late psychiatrist, Dr. Wilhelm Reich, claim success in treating bipolar, as well as Tourette's Syndrome, which I also have. Sometimes I think what I need is to take a break from the marriage and just be somewhere by myself where I can emotionally breathe and settle. I know I can't run away from myself but a therapist who had been 30 years in the Army and in combat, told me that if you stay in combat mode, you'll break. I've been in fight or flight for 16, 17 years. Burning myself out. Exhausted.
I’d be wary of Reich and his theories:

Gladiator

Seriously when you ask a doctor for blood tests to check your testosterone levels and all the other things and they give you a script for antidepressants
Do you honestly think that’s acceptable they don’t even want to let you have blood tests done ?

Anonymon

Seriously when you ask a doctor for blood tests to check your testosterone levels and all the other things and they give you a script for antidepressants
Do you honestly think that’s acceptable they don’t even want to let you have blood tests done ?
At least in the US, GP’s are mostly pharmaceutical reps. If your test is low it’s cheap to treat and they make little on it so their hospital network has no incentive to do it or test. Most don’t know anything about it too, though they also don’t know much about antidepressants other than they’re told to give them to you. I remember one time when I went in, I filled out a questionnaire that asked me if I was happy all the time and I thought “you can’t be happy all the time so I guess not, though I am a generally upbeat person” and she tried to give me Prozac.

Sometimes testing doesn’t help either because docs do fuck all with it. A friend in college thought maybe his test was too low and got it tested. His total T was 175 and 320 and 230 on different tests. He was in his early twenties at the time. The female doc just said he was fine. He was actually below the reference range and she said he was fine.

Another female friend showed me her bloodwork and in her 30’s had 0 Estrogen and had that for years across multiple tests. Nobody ever even brought it up.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me