Urologist suggest correlation between hematocrit and T....but none exist in my medical history.

Buy Lab Tests Online

CuirPork

I have hematocrit levels around 50% since the day I started at this clinic more than 10 years ago. I get my blood tested every 4-6 months and there has never been a significant change in my Hematocrit. However, my testosterone has been as high as 1400 and as low as 33. With such a significant range in testosterone levels, surely if there was a direct correlation between hematocrit and Testosterone, I should see a significant range in hematocrit.

According to a report on PubMed,
Hemoglobin and hematocrit increased significantly in a linear, dose-dependent fashion in both young and older men in response to graded doses of testosterone - <https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2266950/>

They go on to state that most experience an increase during the first 12 weeks and usually max out and stabilize around 20 weeks. I showed less than 1% change over the time period indicated.

You would think that when I switched to Defy Medical and my Testosterone went through the roof, that I would see some impact on my hematocrit, but nothing.

Does this urologist have a valid point or are there exceptions to this rule? Should I be concerned? Can I get my hematocrit tested somewhere else after I spend some time getting hydrated (I hate to drink liquid and dehydration affects hematocrit)? Do you need a prescription to get phlebotomized? Any suggestions? Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

captain

If you were at 50% before TRT you should have been tested for sleep apnea. The normal red blood cell life cycle is 120 days. If your T dose is too high, you will build up hematocrit over time. There are some vitamins that have effect on the red blood cell life cycle. I think Vitamin E is one that extends the red cell life cycle.

Things I think that made my hematocrit high before was sleep apnea, Juicefestiv supplement and a record high from low dose nandrolone. The increase from nandrolone lasted long after stopping use of it.

Systemlord

Pre-TRT my hematocrit was 46%, now on TRT it is anywhere between 51-54%.

While it's true TRT has a some influence on hematocrit, I would say it appears your body is tightly regulating hematocrit.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me