"Urinary-derived hCG preparations are highly carcinogenic"

Buy Lab Tests Online

BadassBlues

In my 20 years of both researching and using HCG, I have never seen any evidence, or research that HCG causes cancer. The simple truth is that if this were true, we would have seen reports by now of widespread cancer rates from HCG. With the diet, fertility usage and men on TRT, HCG usage has skyrocketed over the past few decades.

As has been stated above, everything on this planet is carcinogenic to some degree. I'm sure there are specific subsections of people who should avoid it. But for the vast majority of us, I'm comfortable that we are in no imminent danger.

Stressing over things is detrimental to overall health. So if you are really worried about it, perhaps its best to avoid it.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
In my 20 years of both researching and using HCG, I have never seen any evidence, or research that HCG causes cancer. The simple truth is that if this were true, we would have seen reports by now of widespread cancer rates from HCG. With the diet, fertility usage and men on TRT, HCG usage has skyrocketed over the past few decades.

As has been stated above, everything on this planet is carcinogenic to some degree. I'm sure there are specific subsections of people who should avoid it. But for the vast majority of us, I'm comfortable that we are in no imminent danger.

Stressing over things is detrimental to overall health. So if you are really worried about it, perhaps its best to avoid it.
If there’s no studies done on that particular subset then you’ll never know.

My grandfather smoked a pack of cigarettes a day since his 20’s and lived to be 92. According to him, there was no imminent danger from cigarettes. My point is, there’s IS mounting evidence that HCG is potentially dangerous shyte. Everyone can draw their own conclusions about it. Personally, I’ve been there done that, got the video and the Tshirt. It’s not worth the risk just to walk around with a set of heavy balls.

BadassBlues

If there’s no studies done on that particular subset then you’ll never know.

My grandfather smoked a pack of cigarettes a day since his 20’s and lived to be 92. According to him, there was no imminent danger from cigarettes. My point is, there’s IS mounting evidence that HCG is potentially dangerous shyte. Everyone can draw their own conclusions about it. Personally, I’ve been there done that, got the video and the Tshirt. It’s not worth the risk just to walk around with a set of heavy balls.
With respect… comparing cigarette smoking to HCG is just a bit of a stretch here don’t you think? Years of factual studies and real life situations have proven there is a direct correlation between smoking and a plethora of health problems. There is no such evidence with HCG. Just a random one off. Please show this “mounting evidence” you reference besides this one.

HCG is much more than just “heavy balls” amigo, do your homework on LH receptors.

Seriously Bro, not trying to be disrespectful, but this much to do about nothing.

As I stated though, if it’s causing you stress, than by all means avoid it.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
So, when a woman is pregnant, she can produce over 400,000 IU of hCG. However, pregnant women are not known to have an increased cancer risk. Women who have had several babies do not have a higher incidence of cancer.
Urinary hCG was actually used to treat specific cancer in AIDS called KS.

With respect… comparing cigarette smoking to HCG is just a bit of a stretch here don’t you think? Years of factual studies and real life situations have proven there is a direct correlation between smoking and a plethora of health problems. There is no such evidence with HCG. Just a random one off. Please show this “mounting evidence” you reference besides this one.

HCG is much more than just “heavy balls” amigo, do your homework on LH receptors.

Seriously Bro, not trying to be disrespectful, but this much to do about nothing.

As I stated though, if it’s causing you stress, than by all means avoid it.
The studies are posted on this thread and my posts from 2021. If that information isn’t enough to question the safety of HCG then that’s on you. Your entitled to your own conclusions brother. I’m well aware of the benefits that HCG provides for some dudes. Personally, I never found it to be that spectacular for anything other than alleviating discomfort from atrophy.

Was there a correlation between my cancer and years of HCG use? Dunno. Would I have used HCG had I known the potential cancer risk? Absolutely not. That’s my perspective. Maybe my experience and information will help someone else…or not. It’s much to do about nothing until you’re getting blasted with radiation and chemo. Make of it what you will.

Good luck.

Last edited:

albert88

The studies are posted on this thread and my posts from 2021. If that information isn’t enough to question the safety of HCG then that’s on you. Your entitled to your own conclusions brother. I’m well aware of the benefits that HCG provides for some dudes. Personally, I never found it to be that spectacular for anything other than alleviating discomfort from atrophy.

Was there a correlation between my cancer and years of HCG use? Dunno. Would I have used HCG had I known the potential cancer risk? Absolutely not. That’s my perspective. Maybe my experience and information will help someone else…or not. It’s much to do about nothing until you’re getting blasted with radiation and chemo. Make of it what you will.

Good luck.

I have to agree - if there were existing studies that it has potential cancer risks, and they knew, it should have been mentioned when making the decision.

Just like Semiglutide - my doc OK'd it for me, but after research I decided to not use it even if there's limited data that says there's a chance for cancer (in rats, mice, I don't care).

For now I'm holding off on ordering HCG...let's see if they shrink.

T

tareload

Nice summary @testiculus. I will post a link to it again:

T

tareload

According to him, there was no imminent danger from cigarettes.
In hindsight, there was no imminent danger to him :) . See the post I have on here dealing with cancer probability in smokers. Most people who smoke never die of cancer.

Ok this is my 2000th post. Maybe one day I'll have a "like" to "post count" ratio as good as @BigTex and @FunkOdyssey but for now I bow to their superiority. In my mind these two were the 2022 posters of the year.

As usual a bow to @Nelson Vergel , @madman , and the Man himself @Cataceous . Take care of yourself @Fortunate and good Brother @Belekas .

Peace out Brothers. Oh yeah, can't forget @Jerajera is a forum stud.

Last edited by a moderator:

bixt

Hi all, my apologies regarding Puretrig, I have emailed the manufacturer (see attached) and it is indeed uHCG and not rHCG as I previously erroneously stated.

Attachments

• IMG_20230202_105720.jpg
    IMG_20230202_105720.jpg
    98.7 KB · Views: 36
T

tareload

Hi all, my apologies regarding Puretrig, I have emailed the manufacturer (see attached) and it is indeed uHCG and not rHCG as I previously erroneously stated.
Calling them a "manufacturer" seems like a stretch.

Why would they use postmenopausal women as urine source? Must be some funky u-hCG given the feedstock is very dilute in hCG.

WTHF?

1675344744939.png

Actually it is pretty funny. Must be their scientifically adept way of telling the unsuspecting/ignorant customer that their "hCG" has no hCG in it LOL.

1675345376720.png

I gotta get another hobby. Reading all this shit is depressing. Time to drop my SSRI dose again.

Last edited by a moderator:

Guided_by_Voices

Step one for anyone concerned about cancer and their overall health is to avoid chronically elevated insulin. Insulin is extremely pro-cancer (which makes sense since insulin is very growth-promoting and cancer is partially un-constrained growth.) There are populations such as the well-studied Kitavans who do pro-cancer things like use tobacco but who do not have high rates of cancer, however they are living a very anti-cancer lifestyle in the rest of their actions (unknowingly of course.) The Metabolic Approach to Cancer by Dr. Nasha Winters is a good resource to start with for this and other interventions (e.g. minimize excess inflammation). We will never eliminate everything which could support cancers (especially since cancer cells do most of what normal cells do but at an accelerated rate) any more than we can avoid all germs, although we obviously want to avoid things which do not have a counter-benefit, but the most high-impact thing most people can do is stop doing pro-cancer things.

bixt

Must be their scientifically adept way of telling the unsuspecting/ignorant customer that their "hCG" has no hCG in it LOL.
Puretrig is pretty potent as I mentioned in another thread. My nuts do fill up, with "blue balls" feeling when using Puretrig after not using HCG for a while. So it's doing something. Haven't seen this with other UGL hcg brands. Also classic high E2 symptoms appear in the day of inject, made me dread the HCG inject day and I have stopped for a month for this reason. Will resume after a month.

You can have a look at their website company profile, it is indeed a legit India pharma brand. Also click products -> pharmaceutical -> ferticare to see their fertility range.

T

tareload

Puretrig is pretty potent as I mentioned in another thread. My nuts do fill up, with "blue balls" feeling when using Puretrig after not using HCG for a while. So it's doing something. Haven't seen this with other UGL hcg brands. Also classic high E2 symptoms appear in the day of inject, made me dread the HCG inject day and I have stopped for a month for this reason. Will resume after a month.

You can have a look at their website company profile, it is indeed a legit India pharma brand. Also click products -> pharmaceutical -> ferticare to see their fertility range.

Well then check with the dude you emailed what he's talking about...why does he mention post-menopausal women as the urine source? Make no sense to feed their manufacturing process a very dilute source of hCG.

bixt

Well then check with the dude you emailed what he's talking about...why does he mention post-menopausal women as the urine source? Make no sense to feed their manufacturing process a very dilute source of hCG.

He probably confused hCG with HMG. I will email him.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me