Urgent* PSA Higher After coming off TRT!

Buy Lab Tests Online

Robotics

I have an appointment with my doctor tomorrow so urgent replies requested!

My PSA rose to just above the range and was at 2.6 (max was 2.5). My doctor wanted to take me off TRT and see how it would react. I came off TRT and now it is at 3.0 months later. I do feel discomfort and pressure in the perineum and I have been eating a lot of fiber recently and using the toilet probably about 4-5 times a day (#2). I am not sure if that aggravated things.

I want to get back on TRT as I feel horrible. What should i be pushing for? a run of antibiotics (which one is the most effective and for how long?). A prostate infection test?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

txmx

Could be extra pressure on the prostate from toilet use, so maybe cut back if possible. Also make sure you don't ejaculate or exercise (like bike riding) for 48-72 hours before PSA test. Retest.

Vince

Super Moderator
Here's a thread you may have already read.

My PSA been going up from 0,6 to 5,7 in one year. Went to urologist and after examintion he said my prostate was small but has an infection. 20 days on antibiotics one more week to go.
Also prescribed me Forprost 400 flogo ( must be italian natural anti inflamatory stuff) for 30 days. He didn´t take me off Testosteron!
He told me that I should have come earlier but since I didn´t have any discomfort I wasn´t worried. Stupid do not do the same! Because the risk is that the PSA even after treatment might not go back to base level under 1 it can become another higher basline. A bit worried but that´s my story.

DS3

My PSA been going up from 0,6 to 5,7 in one year. Went to urologist and after examintion he said my prostate was small but has an infection. 20 days on antibiotics one more week to go.
Also prescribed me Forprost 400 flogo ( must be italian natural anti inflamatory stuff) for 30 days. He didn´t take me off Testosteron!
He told me that I should have come earlier but since I didn´t have any discomfort I wasn´t worried. Stupid do not do the same! Because the risk is that the PSA even after treatment might not go back to base level under 1 it can become another higher basline. A bit worried but that´s my story.
I had prostatitis when I was young from an infection within my prostate. Doctor put me on antibiotics and it took 2 years of that to clear up. Just FYI, the prostate has minimal direct blood flow so getting the antibiotic into the prostate is extremely hard. Hope it works for you. I battled it for years to the detriment of my microbiome.

broker

Ive had prostate inflammation issues for 8 years. Drinking wine makes it much worse, i start peeing every 45 minutes amd wake up 3 times per night.
My psa is always .06 though. Once it went to .07 but thats not really a difference.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me