UPS service change/update

Buy Lab Tests Online

Jason Sypolt

Administrator
Defy Medical received this notice from UPS and I wanted to be transparent with our patients and anyone else who depends on their medications being shipped to them. Fedex is mentioned by the UPS rep making the assumption that they are affected as well, but I have not seen an official notice from them yet. Please plan your refills accordingly. Defy has extended refill windows so that our patients can not only order refills 4 weeks early, but also order a 6-month supply including testosterone until further notice.

==================================

IMMEDIATE CHANGE IN UPS SHIPPING!

Please read the latest advisory below from UPS, our primary source of shipping. Effective 3/24/2020, UPS will not guarantee any of their service delivery times for any level chosen (Overnight through Ground). Please keep this in mind as you order Cold/Frozen products. Unfortunately since this is a UPS issue we cannot offer any refunds or replacements due to a UPS delay. We appreciate your understanding in this continuously changing environment.

How you can help!
  1. Please verify the address that the order is going to
  2. If you normally ship to a patient’s office, please make sure it’s open
  3. If you normally ship to the clinic and you are closed, please ship medications to the patient
  4. Try to ship to a location that someone will be available to receive personally as UPS will not be accepting signatures inorder to avoid physical contact
  5. It may be necessary to adjust your prescribing habits as it relates to cold products

Although we have no heard officially, it would be a good idea to believe the same holds true for FEDEX.

UPS Service Guarantee - United States

Impact of the Coronavirus on our Service Guarantee
Within the U.S., UPS is designated among the government's critical infrastructure and, therefore, continues to operate. The Novel Coronavirus pandemic has created unprecedented complexities, which have required us to constantly reassess our operations. Our highest priority is to help ensure the health and safety of our employees, customers, and suppliers.

Suspension of Service Guarantee
Effective March 24, 2020 and until further notice, the UPS Service Guarantee is suspended for all U.S. origin shipments (U.S. Domestic and International) at any service level. As the effects of the Coronavirus impact our infrastructure, we will continue to seek guidance from local, state, and national government entities to ensure that we fully align with their regulations while continuing to meet the service levels you have come to expect. We are committed to continue operating globally except where constrained by government restrictions.

Prior to shipping, please check to see if the recipient's location is open, since business opening hours may have changed due to local restrictions. If the location is closed, we will attempt to complete the delivery of your package on the next available business day. Please continue to visit this site for the most up-to-date information regarding the impact of Coronavirus on UPS services.

For your convenience, The UPS Store and UPS Access Point locations all provide access to your vital deliveries. Where available, you can sign up for free UPS My Choice which enables you to provide more specific delivery instructions such as where to leave deliveries, or redirect deliveries to another location, and also provides you with the ability to receive delivery notifications.

Signature Suspension Notification
To help promote the safety of our employees and customers, UPS signature guidelines are being temporarily adjusted for all shipments within the United States, with the exception of Adult Signature Required (ASR) shipments. Our goal is to minimize physical interactions and, therefore, customers may be asked to verify a recipient's identity in a manner in lieu of a physical signature.

Service guarantees are subject to change. For further details, see the UPS Tariff/Terms and Conditions.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

MarshallRebecca

Thanks for sharing this. Any new updates?

I honestly don't like these changes and think that everything was far better before. But at the same time, I like the fact that patients can also order a 6 month supply. Yeah, it's the only good change I saw in that update tbh.

I've recently purchased some medicine from another company and was following my china post tracking number without any problems. I like the fact it was delivered on time and without any issues. I hope that UPS will learn from its mistakes and adopt some other strategies.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching