Upper range SHBG - IM injection frequency?

Buy Lab Tests Online

krm

Hi guys

my SHBG is consistently in the upper part of the range (e.g. last test: 45.8 nmol/l with a range of 14.5-48.4).

What would be a recommended injection frequency?

Thx

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

BigBamBoo

I have 70+ SHBG and I am doing M-W-F dosing now...and am feeling MUCH better than when I was doing every 3.5 days.

This generally goes against the “norm” with high SHBG, but I am a hyper aromatiser and had high E2, so doing smaller, more frequent doses is lowering my E2...I think. Have not pulled labs since the change, but my high E2 symptoms are pretty much gone, so I think it is working.
Will know for sure in a few weeks when I do labs.

LTChris

I am high SHBG, best with E3.5D for me. Like everything with Hormones, it is highly individual. Starting with twice a week is common. You will have to test it out for yourself.

krm

I am high SHBG, best with E3.5D for me. Like everything with Hormones, it is highly individual. Starting with twice a week is common. You will have to test it out for yourself.
Interesting - wouldn't high SHBG mean less frequent injections, from what I've read in here?

stx359

My SHBG runs in the 50's and I inject 80 mg every 3.5 days, 420 IU of HCG M W F and 25 mg DHEA twice a day. I have been on TRT for 15 months and am still making small tweaks to my dose but I am close to my ideal regimen now. It has taken several iterations of making a small change to one thing, waiting 2 months, drawing labs and repeating. With the high SHBG I need to run a total T around 1200 to keep my free T where I feel my best - mid 20's. This is a regimen that everyone would warn against because it screams HIGH ESTROGEN but the high SHBG guards against that. My E2 runs consistently around 50 but my free E2 is dead normal and I have no E2 symptoms.

SHBG is a double edged sword. Low SHBG sounds like a nightmare but if mine was lower I would have attempted an HPTA restart and ditched TRT. My testes still make testosterone and I am pretty sure I could run a 600 on my own - normal for my age - but with "normal" total T I run a free T in the low single digits.

krm

My SHBG runs in the 50's and I inject 80 mg every 3.5 days, 420 IU of HCG M W F and 25 mg DHEA twice a day. I have been on TRT for 15 months and am still making small tweaks to my dose but I am close to my ideal regimen now. It has taken several iterations of making a small change to one thing, waiting 2 months, drawing labs and repeating. With the high SHBG I need to run a total T around 1200 to keep my free T where I feel my best - mid 20's. This is a regimen that everyone would warn against because it screams HIGH ESTROGEN but the high SHBG guards against that. My E2 runs consistently around 50 but my free E2 is dead normal and I have no E2 symptoms.

Interesting. I'm curious to see where I'll end up, as my estradiol was below the measurement threashold before we startet TRT. Will definitely ask for FREE estradiol once we get started.

What's the reasoning behind the hcg and the dhea in your case? did you always have that in or was that part of your "tweaking"?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me