Updated labs after switching to EOD

Buy Lab Tests Online

Logan24

Just received my updated lab results after switching from 50 mg e3.5 days to 28 mg EOD. The hope was that more frequent injections would allow me to ditch the AI. Last dose of AI was .25mg on 3/31. Overall I would say this was a positive move but libido still isn't great. I'm now debating on where to go from here. I could increase dose up to 34mg/day (119mg/wk) to optimize free t which I’m guessing will put total north of 1400. Or I could reduce dose to lower e2 back in the 20-30 range. Based on past experience I think I just do better with lower e2 but I’ve also never run a dose high enough to take free t to the top or slightly over the range either. Thoughts?

Total 1206 (264-916)
Free 17.3 (6.8-21.5)
Sensitive e2 41.5 (8.0-35.0)

I’ll post rest of my labs when they come in but my SHBG typically runs around 70 and thyroid is optimized with levothyroxine and liothyronine.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Based on past experience I think I just do better with lower e2
Theres nothing wrong with this, think of this way, that 41.5 that you see there is only the lowest point...what might it be at the PEAK? We know E follows T, so E is going to be remarkably higher than what you see there @ 41.5

Logan24

Theres nothing wrong with this, think of this way, that 41.5 that you see there is only the lowest point...what might it be at the PEAK? We know E follows T, so E is going to be remarkably higher than what you see there @ 41.5
Not sure I completely understand what you mean by there’s nothing wrong with this?

Not sure if it helps but when I was taking the AI there would be periods of 7-10 days when I felt amazing but just couldn’t keep it consistently. That’s why I tried to get away from the AI and moved to a more frequent injection schedule.

I mean there's nothing wrong with thinking your E should be lower, your words seem that you are apprehensive about exploring that. I mean too, don't fall in this no AI, higher E, low E is bad crowd. If you need the AI then you should take it and explore your trough E2 closer to 25 (for example) and see how you feel.
Be wary too of changing too many things, change one thing at a time.

Logan24

I mean there's nothing wrong with thinking your E should be lower, your words seem that you are apprehensive about exploring that. I mean too, don't fall in this no AI, higher E, low E is bad crowd. If you need the AI then you should take it and explore your trough E2 closer to 25 (for example) and see how you feel.
Gotcha, thanks Vince. In your opinion would you achieve lower e through a dose reduction or by going back to using an AI? It definitely worked but was a bit of a rollercoaster. I would take .25mg every 1-2 weeks and it would generally drop e a bit too low at first, then after a few days I would feel amazing for the next 7-10 days (presumably the sweet spot) and rinse/repeat. I could go for a compounded lower dose like .125mg or again just reduce dose. The other option obviously is to try increasing dose to max out free t. I’ve never explored that either. Never been above 100mg per week dose.

Last edited:

Logan24

Took .125mg of anastrozole and felt noticeably better within 24 hours. I just don't understand why I'm so intolerant to e2. I know my levels at 41 aren't what most would consider high. I also know there are studies that show higher e2=better libido but that just doesn't seem to be the case with me.

Logan24

Do you have an SHBG test? I can give you some better advice if you know that number.
It's been running at 70 but I actually just got my new results today and it dropped from 70 to 52. My thyroid levels dropped some too which is probably why shbg came down. Haven't spoke with my doc yet you see if he'll be upping the thyroid dose.

Free t3 3.2 (2-4.4) was at 4.6 last labs
Free t4 1.22 (.93-1.7)
Shbg 52 (10-80) was at 70 last labs

I get it with tolerating E, I can tolerate almost no Estrogen, I actually run my trough E in the single digits but I have low SHBG, <15 and I have a lot of Free Estrogen in my system. I thought low SHBG might be your thing but in the end everyone has their E level that works for them. I had to be brave against the mainstream advice in trying things.

Logan24

It's been running at 70 but I actually just got my new results today and it dropped from 70 to 52. My thyroid levels dropped some too which is probably why shbg came down. Haven't spoke with my doc yet you see if he'll be upping the thyroid dose.

Free t3 3.2 (2-4.4) was at 4.6 last labs
Free t4 1.22 (.93-1.7)
Shbg 52 (10-80) was at 70 last labs
Definitely appreciate any advice you can give. After going without an AI for the past seven weeks I think I just do better with it. I know it’s a hot topic
I get it with tolerating E, I can tolerate almost no Estrogen, I actually run my trough E in the single digits but I have low SHBG, <15 and I have a lot of Free Estrogen in my system. I thought low SHBG might be your thing but in the end everyone has their E level that works for them. I had to be brave against the mainstream advice in trying things.
i know it’s a hot topic and I would prefer not to take an AI but after seven weeks without it seems like I just need it to feel good. Going to ask my doc for compounded though so that I can get a lower dose. Thinking like .125mg/week. Before I took .25 and it was too much. I could lower my test dose alternatively but then my free t gets really low.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me