Understanding Test Levels and Muscle Retention/Gains

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gman86

I always do cardio after lifting. I’m glad that’s the preferred method.

Ya I used to as well. But have you heard of mTOR before? It’s a primary component to building muscle. What I was saying is that cardio inhibits mTOR. So doing cardio around a workout is somewhat counterproductive, if building muscle is your goal. I didn’t know this until recently. The way around this, is to just do cardio at least 4 hours away from your weight lifting sessions.

Attachments

• 59E17640-2A8C-4552-B98D-99528A108267.png
    59E17640-2A8C-4552-B98D-99528A108267.png
    533.9 KB · Views: 54
  • 300987D3-B654-4C56-AD41-3B5F4B622E5A.png
    300987D3-B654-4C56-AD41-3B5F4B622E5A.png
    445.6 KB · Views: 57
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

Ya I used to as well. But have you heard of mTOR before? It’s a primary component to building muscle. What I was saying is that cardio inhibits mTOR. So doing cardio around a workout is somewhat counterproductive, if building muscle is your goal. I didn’t know this until recently. The way around this, is to just do cardio at least 4 hours away from your weight lifting sessions.
I’m familiar with the concept of mTor. The problem is I have a life outside of exercising, so if I’m going to do cardio, it either needs to be before or after my lifting. So it seems like after is preferable to before.

fifty

Most people don’t train hard enough to worry about mtor and when to do cardio. Training like a frustrated teenager with good technique will get you further than being dr science.

tmaxey1

People than run cycles START at 500/wk, and that is just getting started. Future cycles are at higher levels to keep gaining.

I don’t think your T levels at 1000 vs 1500 is going to be a large factor in gym gains. Makes more sense to use it for therapeutic reasons. Focus on routine and diet for gains. If you want to run blasts then you would be silly to only go slightly above physiological levels imo.
Well not always. When I was 25 I gained 20-25 pounds on a 12 week cycle of only Sus 250. I did nothing to keep my natural T going. No hcg no clomid nothing. I’ve known many guys to get really good gains from moderate levels of test. Of course we hit the gym like animals and ate everything in sight. Drank at least 250 grams of protein per day.

As a 43 year old I would never put my tendons through that type of abuse again. Looking like a meathead isn’t a good look when I’m cheering for my sons at the little league field. To each his own. There is a line between someone thinking “nice arms” and “what’s wrong with that dudes self esteem”.

jodisteel

I recently talked to my trainer, he told me that I couldn't gain muscle mass without sports supplements. This is a feature of my body, I can not gain muscle mass, even if I eat a lot. I got a little frustrated because I wanted to do it the natural way, I thought that supplements were bad for me. But the coach told me that this is a stereotype. He showed me the supplements شرح مفصل عن دينابول - الحل الأمثل لبناء العضلات بشكل سريع - ميفولف that he used when he started his journey. You know, I'm very happy with it, I've noticed that my body is changing.When I first saw the result, I said to myself: "Dude, you look like a Greek god, I'm serious."

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching