Understanding HCG and Total T ...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sergel

Got tested for my yearly and my T was too high ackording to my doc.
My protocol was 50mg Enanthate every 3.5d ... (100mg/week total)

Got me to reduce the T to 80mg per week (I did actually 84mg per week) ... but added HCG at 500iu twice a week on top of the 84mg...

After 6 weeks, my total and bio available T is the same! Still high... Would the HCG cover the difference? Does 1000iu of HCG per week compensate for a 20mg drop in testosterone dose?

Here is my recent lab... Note that at 100mg per week, my Total was 28.8 and bio available was 15.1! darn... This is also the first time we do SHBG ...

Talking to my doc tomorrow, I am a little lost here as what to do... I feel real good with this protocol... Thanks

1639411029714.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Eldridge

Got me to reduce the T to 80mg per week (I did actually 84mg per week) ... but added HCG at 500iu twice a week on top of the 84mg...

After 6 weeks, my total and bio available T is the same! Still high... Would the HCG cover the difference? Does 1000iu of HCG per week compensate for a 20mg drop in testosterone dose?

Here is my recent lab... Note that at 100mg per week, my Total was 28.8 and bio available was 15.1! darn... This is also the first time we do SHBG ...

Talking to my doc tomorrow, I am a little lost here as what to do... I feel real good with this protocol... Thanks

View attachment 18479
Think about starting shots. Did gel in the past but stop.because I stopped getting results. My doctor want to start me off at 200ml a week twice injections. I heard you should start low. Whounding what's your thoughts on this?

Fernando Almaguer

View attachment 18479
HCG will raise test levels. Your balls will make testosterone when stimulated by it.

Sergel

HCG will raise test levels. Your balls will make testosterone when stimulated by it.
Definitely, but filling it for a 20% reduction of exogenous test is a lot and then again maybe not if you think they were supplying 100% of the test before I started injections... Hmmm... I was just a little surprized at how much of a difference it makes

Sergel

Think about starting shots. Did gel in the past but stop.because I stopped getting results. My doctor want to start me off at 200ml a week twice injections. I heard you should start low. Whounding what's your thoughts on this?
200ml? You mean 200mg, which is quite a high dose to start. I don't know why docs do this... 100mg or 120mg per week in two injection is sort of the gold standard for starting... then 6 to 8 weeks you do blood work and adjust from there...

Eldridge

200ml? You mean 200mg, which is quite a high dose to start. I don't know why docs do this... 100mg or 120mg per week in two injection is sort of the gold standard for starting... then 6 to 8 weeks you do blood work and adjust from there...
I just got my testosterone. It is a 10ml dose vial of test cypionate in grapeseed oil 200 mg/ml The script says inject 0.2ml 3 time a week alternating deltoid. How much is that a week? Which seem to be better, twice a week or 3 times? Also, I suppose to be getting HCG 5000 iu x 2 vials but havent received them. So, I"m thinking about waiting to get the HCG before I jump on board.

madman

Super Moderator
I just got my testosterone. It is a 10ml dose vial of test cypionate in grapeseed oil 200 mg/ml The script says inject 0.2ml 3 time a week alternating deltoid. How much is that a week? Which seem to be better, twice a week or 3 times? Also, I suppose to be getting HCG 5000 iu x 2 vials but havent received them. So, I"m thinking about waiting to get the HCG before I jump on board.

strength 200 mg/mL

1 mL (100 unit) insulin syringe

100 units = 200 mg esterified T

1 unit = 2 mg esterified T

0.2 mL (20 units) = 40mg esterified T

Your dose is 120 mg/week.

There is no better as it comes down to the individual.

Critical to know where your SHBG sits as not only will it have a big impact on FT but can dictate what injection frequency may suit you best.

Men with low/lowish SHBG tend to inject more frequently.

Injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days) would be a good starting point.

Do what you feel is best.

Your doctor recommended 3x/week!

madman

Super Moderator

I would not be too concerned as it would be more sensible to start on a T only protocol as we want to see how your body reacts to testosterone let alone where said protocol (dose of T/injection frequency) will have your trough TT, FT, estradiol and other blood markers such as RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

You can then look into adding in hCG.

Keep in mind that the use of hCG will have an impact on not only driving up your T but more importantly estradiol and in some cases, this can be extreme depending on the dose used/ the individual.

Eldridge

strength 200 mg/mL

1 mL (100 unit) insulin syringe

100 units = 200 mg esterified T

1 unit = 2 mg esterified T

0.2 mL (20 units) = 40mg esterified T

Your dose is 120 mg/week.

There is no better as it comes down to the individual.

Critical to know where your SHBG sits as not only will it have a big impact on FT but can dictate what injection frequency may suit you best.

Men with low/lowish SHBG tend to inject more frequently.

Injecting twice weekly (every 3.5 days) would be a good starting point.

Do what you feel is best.

Your doctor recommended 3x/week!
Thanks for breaking that down for me. I understand it much better now.

Eldridge

Ok I just did my first injection. Wasn't bad at all. I was thinking it was going to hurt as if trying to put a sewing needle in my shoulder. I just got to try and relax now. Is there anything I should expect within the next few days like soreness in my shoulder?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me