Undecanoate split (NEBIDO/AVEED)

Buy Lab Tests Online

leeault

Has anyone tried splitting NEBIDO shots into 3 and doing once a month? I seem to get HUGE spikes in Test, E2 and SHBG every time I get shot.

Would this calm everything down a bit?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It would be an interesting experiment to inject 1 cc (333.3 mg) per month of testosterone undecanoate instead of 1000 mg every 3 months. I have not seen pharmacokinetic data on that dose. I do not think that dose will be enough, though. 500 mg per month will be more like it.

Note: Aveed has 750 mg of testosterone undecanoate. Nebido has 1000 mg.

Pharmacokinetics

Absorption
Aveed 750 mg delivers physiologic amounts of testosterone, producing circulation testosterone concentrations that approximate normal concentrations (300-1000 ng/dL) seen in healthy men.
Testosterone esters in oil injected intramuscularly are absorbed from the lipid phase. Cleavage of the undecanoic acid side chain of Aveed by tissue esterases releases testosterone.
Following intramuscular injection of 750 mg of Aveed, serum testosterone concentrations reach a maximum after a median of
7 days (range 4 – 42 days) then slowly decline (Figure 3). Steady state serum testosterone concentration was achieved with the 3rd injection of Aveed at 14 weeks.

Figure 3 shows the mean serum total testosterone concentration-time profile during the 3rd injection interval (at steady state, 14-24 weeks) for hypogonadal men (less than 300 ng/dL) given 750 mg Aveed at initiation, at 4 weeks, and every 10 weeks thereafter. Intramuscular injection of 750 mg of Aveed generates mean steady state serum total testosterone concentrations in the normal range for 10 weeks.

aveed graph.jpg

As you can tell, if you want TT to remind above 500 ng/dL, you would have to inject Aveed every month or so.

testosterone undecanoate graph.png

Last edited:

CoastWatcher

Has anyone tried splitting NEBIDO shots into 3 and doing once a month? I seem to get HUGE spikes in Test, E2 and SHBG every time I get shot.

Would this calm everything down a bit?

How many times have you had this roller-coaster effect that you describe, and how do you respond to it?

leeault

Thanks for there input guys. This was after my 2nd pin after 6 weeks.

I will try and convince my GP to let me self admin and will get bloods done each month and report back :0)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me