Unconventional Erectile Dysfunction Treatments

Buy Lab Tests Online

Bentiger07

Friends,
Hope all's well. I'd be happy to hear people's experiences with unconventional treatments for ED, such as:
Pelvic Floor Therapy for Men/ED (most curious about this due to some pelvic pain)
Shockwave Therapy (somewhat curious due to reasonable prices if done at home, such as the phoenix device)
Stem cell Therapy
Priapus shot (P-Shot) Therapy
Red Light Therapy

Recommendations for where to buy or do any of them helps. I live in New York, but don't mind traveling for best treatment at better prices. While I have a decent job, I'll have to pay as insurance is bad. I'm willing to do that for better health, but don't think it's wise to pay a lot for something that's experimental and may not work.

Recommendations for good penile implant doctors near me is helpful, but good doctors that offer better prices far from where I live may be more helpful. The 1 good doctor I know in NY charges $30000, and since I hear implants last about 10 yrs on average, paying $30000 every 10 yrs is affordable to me for something so important, but it'll definitely hurt the wallet of a middle class man.

In short, I'm 33 and have ED. After seeing many doctors, cause of ED is uncertain to me but after doing an ultrasound, 1 doctor said I have arteriogenic dysfunction that was caused by trauma I don't recall, or I was born that way. I also read that more trouble with erections while standing and none-minimal morning wood are signs of venous leakage, both symptoms I have.

For treating ED, I've exhausted:
-Lifestyle changes
-Trying ED pills (high dose helped somewhat, but the high doses came with crippling back pain)
-TRT for ED due to low testosterone (did not help me with ED at all, so I tapered off)
-And injections (Helped but response wasn't predictable, didn't like having to give myself a shot every day while young, that the treatment is far from spontaneous,, that my doc charged $10 a dose, and it has to be refrigerated where family may find it)

So penile implant is on the table now if the unconventional treatments are not worth it.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Golfboy307

I am going to assume you have seen one or several qualified urologists. What is their diagnosis for your severe ED at such a young age? Have you had a penile Doppler scan to check on blood flow, fibrosis etc?

Bentiger07

I am going to assume you have seen one or several qualified urologists. What is their diagnosis for your severe ED at such a young age? Have you had a penile Doppler scan to check on blood flow, fibrosis etc?

Forgot to mention that, so I added it to the post. After seeing many doctors, cause of ED is unclear to me. After doing an ultrasound, 1 doctor told me I have arteriogenic dysfunction that was caused by trauma I don't recall, or I was born that way. I also researched to learn that more trouble with erections while standing and none-minimal morning wood are signs of venous leakage, both symptoms I have. I was hopeful that treating low T (with DefyMedical) would help with ED, but it didn't help enough with ED, so I tapered off.

Last edited:

joemorgan

Friends,
Hope all's well. I'd be happy to hear people's experiences with unconventional treatments for ED, such as:
Pelvic Floor Therapy for Men/ED (most curious about this due to some pelvic pain)
Shockwave Therapy (somewhat curious due to reasonable prices if done at home, such as the phoenix device)
Stem cell Therapy
Priapus shot (P-Shot) Therapy
Red Light Therapy

Recommendations for where to buy or do any of them helps. I live in New York, but don't mind traveling for best treatment at better prices. While I have a decent job, I'll have to pay as insurance is bad. I'm willing to do that for better health, but don't think it's wise to pay a lot for something that's experimental and may not work.

Recommendations for good penile implant doctors near me is helpful, but good doctors that offer better prices far from where I live may be more helpful. The 1 good doctor I know in NY charges $30000, and since I hear implants last about 10 yrs on average, paying $30000 every 10 yrs is affordable to me for something so important, but it'll definitely hurt the wallet of a middle class man.

In short, I'm 33 and have ED. After seeing many doctors, cause of ED is uncertain to me but after doing an ultrasound, 1 doctor said I have arteriogenic dysfunction that was caused by trauma I don't recall, or I was born that way. I also read that more trouble with erections while standing and none-minimal morning wood are signs of venous leakage, both symptoms I have.

For treating ED, I've exhausted:
-Lifestyle changes
-Trying ED pills (high dose helped somewhat, but the high doses came with crippling back pain)
-TRT for ED due to low testosterone (did not help me with ED at all, so I tapered off)
-And injections (Helped but response wasn't predictable, didn't like having to give myself a shot every day while young, that the treatment is far from spontaneous,, that my doc charged $10 a dose, and it has to be refrigerated where family may find it)

So penile implant is on the table now if the unconventional treatments are not worth it.
First, ask or find out if you have cavernous leakage of penile veins. It is almost impossible to cure and the cause is unknown. It can occur at any age. I've seen it in early 20s but most are men in 40+ age.
No morning wood is low T or physical fatigue or bad diet or all three. If you have leakage your erection is better in the standing at bedside position.
Trimix is great if you can find the best dosing doctor- I'm in mens health and I use it myself. It has to be dosed properly and if you are not using an injector it hurts a lot more.
One of my patients met a woman who liked sex a long time. She wanted 2-4 hours. We were able to provide 4 hours of erection for him with trimix. Unusual but that's what we do-customize doses.
WAVE therapy works on younger men, 1 full treatment a week for 12 weeks. Somewhere around the 9-10th week you may see the changes but it is not dramatic.
The P shot works on most men but the older the man the less effective. Your age should respond well unless you have cavernous leakage. You need 2 shots about 2 months or more apart and definitely daily pumping after the injections.
You mentioned T for erections but it only helps libido. It is not an erection drug.
Implant surgeon: Forget name but in Chattanooga, TN. Will do for about 17,000 with insurance policy for first 2 years if anything goes wrong -$200. I only have one patient
from him because I only recommend implant as very last resort.
Pelvic floor therapy, in my limited experience, is something for the doctor to do and get paid as it will likely not work.
I hope at least some of this was helpful.

Bentiger07

Joe, that was very detailed. Thanks

Yes, Dr. Saya told me straight up that T may not help ED but if it does, it would take about 6 months. For that reason, I have nothing bad to say about him. It was actually refreshing to speak to a doctor that didn't appear to have an ego too. I gave it a shot, no luck, so I tapered off. TRT did bring back my morning wood, so I was highly encouraged, but it made no changes to my ED.

With a different clinic, mazemenshealth, I used bimix for probably 3 weeks or so. The response was unpredictable. I still remember it didn't work well once, and another time I couldn't get rid of the boner and was worried of priapism. Testing out trimix in the office gave me pains and made it hard to enjoy. I preferred not to use the injector because using one made it harder to see if I was injecting into a vein, and it looks like there are many veins on mine. Not sure if it matters if I injected into it. Anyways, I minimized the pain with a thin needle. It also cost me $12 a dose at mazemenshealth, which is costly. They told me my dose I needed was higher than average. but I also assume their cost is higher than average. Ultimately, even if I found the perfect dose, and even if I could find better prices, the treatment being less spontaneous than implants bothered me, and the thought of having to give myself a shot killed my mood a bit. However, I can understand why some people may prefer it over an implant.

I have no experience with implant. I did read alot of user feedback and studies for both treatments on the higher satisfaction rates. Ultimately, I just dont feel injections would make me as happy as an implant would from a great high volume implant doctor with great reviews. Such a doctor lowers my chances of the worst risks that can occur during any surgery. Implant is on the table for me if the combination of an at home acoustic shockwave device + physiotherapy for men/ED doesn't help me in the next 5-6 weeks.

Last edited:

bygeorge

Have you looked at Hyperbaric Oxygen treatments? I have seen studies and have wanted to try. Curious what your doctor might say. Just a thought.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me