Ultrasensitive Estrogen Test Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

3DMission

Attached are my estrogen results. Were these the correct tests ordered? They were through Quest. I have a doc meeting Wednesday, so want to see if there's anything else I should order. This test was done fasting.

My TT is 695 and FT is 212.7. High normal range for FT is 155. Is it bad to have my FT this high?

As you can see, my E levels are high, is this excessive?

Attachments

• Estrogen Levels.JPG
    Estrogen Levels.JPG
    133.7 KB · Views: 58
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Attached are my estrogen results. Were these the correct tests ordered? They were through Quest. I have a doc meeting Wednesday, so want to see if there's anything else I should order. This test was done fasting.

My TT is 695 and FT is 212.7. High normal range for FT is 155. Is it bad to have my FT this high?

As you can see, my E levels are high, is this excessive?
It is in the top range for E2 levels. If you're not having any issues, I would not be concerned.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
Unless you've previously spent ample time at normal levels and find these high levels much better, I wouldn't advise experimenting on yourself this way. Even if you don't have side effects at the moment, there are some unknowns with respect to the long-term effects of having testosterone and estradiol so much above what's normal.

DixieWrecked

I feel like dog poop with my E numbers double the range. I know the hot trend right now is to let Estrogen go high but I can't do it. No sir. How are you feeling?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me