Ultrasensitive Estradiol 315?

Buy Lab Tests Online

jrl3741

Hi folks,

I am a 58 yr old male who has been on the same TRT protocol (50mg Test Cyp & 250IU HCG 2x per week) for the last six years. I do regular blood work every six months which always stays consistent other than an occasional spike in Hematocrit which donating blood resolves. My estradiol has been at the lowest 18 in the highest 31. I just got my results back in my ultrasensitive estradiol from Discount Labs came back at 315. Could this be possible? if so, should I add Armidex (0.25-0.5mg) to my bi-weekly protocol? Any advice would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Ardoc2

Usually when a member presents a lab result here that seems 'hard to believe' the advise is almost always to retest before changing your protocol but hopefully someone with more knowledge will chime in.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
I'd ask the lab to cover the retest. This is clearly a ridiculous result. It's also too common with the sensitive estradiol test, to the point that I don't use it. The standard test is much more reliable—but you have to ensure you're not one of the ones who sees a lot of cross-reactivity with it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me