UK (London) based new member

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks for the info.
My doc has increased my sustanon TRT dose to 200mg a week, was thinking in the future of maybe adding 100mg Deca to that. Have been reading up about nandrolone experiences on here and will continue learning about it before making a decision.

This is pointless unless you have joint pain or are sensitive to a T only protocol (100-200mg/week of T) and experience side-effects.

If the former than anywhere from 50-100mg/week of ND would be added to your current trt protocol (100-200mg/week of T) and if the latter than the T dose would be lowered to <100mg/week and 100-200mg/week of ND would be added.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Jay189

Thanks for the reply @madman appreciate your insight. I was doing 125mg a week before, split into two doses Monday and Thursday, so not one weekly Injection. My last blood test was done on the Thursday morning, first thing and before injecting.

Doc has said 200mg a week Is quite a high dose and that I may run into problems of raised haematocrit and oestrogen so Id better check bloods in 6 weeks, but he’s still advising me to run it. Can totally see your very valid points though which I am concerned about. Not sure why he’s suggesting 200mg, rather than 150-175mg etc.

Jay189

Want to obviously get my sustanon level dialled in, before I think about Deca. But after reading the nandrolone experiences thread on here and researching, think I’d love to give it a go, low dose at some point. Some great stories in there of guys running 100-200test and 50-150 Deca.

madman

Super Moderator
Thanks for the reply @madman appreciate your insight. I was doing 125mg a week before, split into two doses Monday and Thursday, so not one weekly Injection. My last blood test was done on the Thursday morning, first thing and before injecting.

Doc has said 200mg a week Is quite a high dose and that I may run into problems of raised haematocrit and oestrogen so Id better check bloods in 6 weeks, but he’s still advising me to run it. Can totally see your very valid points though which I am concerned about. Not sure why he’s suggesting 200mg, rather than 150-175mg etc.

Thanks for the clarification.

125mg/week split (62.5mg every 3.5 days).

Definitely need to bump up the dose and 150-175mg split twice weekly would be a smart move.

Do what you feel is best.

Jay189

Thanks for the clarification.

125mg/week split (62.5mg every 3.5 days).

Definitely need to bump up the dose and 150-175mg split twice weekly would be a smart move.

Do what you feel is best.

Feel in abit of a weird situation about it now because I feel you’re Absolutely right regarding 150-175mg being sensible. But at the same time, I feel like I should listen to my doctors advice/judgement. Either way il be getting bloods done in 6 weeks to see how I react.

madman

Super Moderator
Feel in abit of a weird situation about it now because I feel you’re Absolutely right regarding 150-175mg being sensible. But at the same time, I feel like I should listen to my doctors advice/judgement. Either way il be getting bloods done in 6 weeks to see how I react.

For sure going from 125mg (62.5mg every 3.5 days)--->200mg (100mg every 3.5 days) is a massive jump and although your TT trough is sub 500 ng/dL and needs to be increased.

Ramping up your dose so much will most definitely have your trough TT/FT/e2 levels too high and more importantly, your peak levels will be much higher even when injecting every 3.5 days.

Also, I would wait 8 weeks to do blood work seeing as the Sustanon (4 ester blend) has the decanoate ester.

gaz7718

It’s obviously your judgement here ultimately as no one can force you to do anything you don’t believe is right, but I’d seriously review how much you should blindly follow your drs advice, as from the information presented it doesn’t seem to make sense.
And running with a high dose and big increase and justifying it by saying you’ll get bloods anyway isn’t a good strategy. If your dr told you this then I’d be even more concerned.
Presumably your dr is not suggesting you take deca also, which I assume is just your preference, but needs to be considered in respect if your T dosages too.

Jay189

Presumably your dr is not suggesting you take deca also, which I assume is just your preference, but needs to be considered in respect if your T dosages too.

Yeah, deca my preference and only something I’m considering in the future, maybe in a few months down the line, when test dose dialled in, happy and bloods are stable. I am no rush here and am Certainly doing my homework beforehand.

Ive got a few syringes already prepped for the 125mg Sust Dose so what I think what I’m going to do is go for 175mg The week After, then bloods after 6 weeks as docs suggested and see where I’m at. Can go up to 200mg at that point, if necessary.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me